Skip to content
Maintankadin

NPCs and taunt

WATERBOYsh
Fri May 02, 2008 6:45 pm

NPCs and taunt

I am a little confused... I saw this thread which was talking about how we can't taunt the NPCs but then it was locked because it was a thread from Nov and someone brought it back to life. It seems as if it was locked because
Knaughty
Fri May 02, 2008 7:04 pm
Fix your macro. Righteous Defense works off NPCs now.
_________________
WATERBOYsh
Fri May 02, 2008 8:07 pm
What do you mean fix my macro? Did they change something that makes it not work anymore? The macro I use I got out of the sticky here on maintankadin...

Worldie
Sat May 03, 2008 4:11 am
change help in noharm
_________________

WATERBOYsh
Sun May 04, 2008 5:41 pm
Well I know that this wasnt working because it would not ever trigger a cool down. If I try to taunt a mob whose target of target is an npc absolutely nothing happens when I taunt.

World, do you mean I should change it to ?
Worldie
Sun May 04, 2008 5:43 pm
correct sir
_________________

Knaughty
Sun May 04, 2008 6:57 pm
Old macro says "Only taunt mobs and PCs, otherwise do nothing".

New macro says "OK, you can taunt NPCs now"
_________________