Skip to content
Maintankadin

Mother Shahraz

Jhereg
Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:32 pm
A holy paly would be nigh useless OTing lashes. Her PB silence is long and often. He couldn't wear SR, so he'd be eating a vast majority of em.

To make the fight interesting for myself, I swap between a Nightfall and a healing wep/shield depending on if im silenced.
Slamdorff
Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:31 am
The amount of SR gear for the raid has been mentioned several times in this thread but never really answered.

Would somebody pls help me, by telling the amount of SR gear needed for all different classes?

We are progressing really fast in the nerfed dungeons of BT (and MH too), and will soon meet our Mother. One GM keeps posting that we all need full SR gear and thus need 225 HoDs and gazzilions of other stuff. I would really like to know the needed amounts.

Different inputs will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
_________________
Worldie
Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:58 am
In theory, craft everything but leggings and you are fine.
_________________

Worldie
Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:33 pm
For what it matters you can have 0 defense.
_________________

Devilheals
Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:20 pm
I would suggest everyone has around 300 resist and defense doesn't matter, though avoidance is still useful as you can avoid the lash.
_________________
Worldie
Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:03 am
Tbh the reason for the shadow resistance is to not die if the FA targets get ported in front of the tanks. You can afford people dying but dead OT are bad thing.

Last week i remind we had to 2men tank Shahraz since the other warrior DCd at the pull, was rather funny watching 15k saber lashes and healers zerging heals. We killed her tho.
_________________

Derbish
Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:27 am
We killed her on our 4th pull during our first night of attempts last night. Our main tank had zero shadow resist as did one of our lash tanks. I had 105 unbuffed SR. The only time my shadow resist made a difference was when someone with the debuff got too close to the tanks on our first pull. Both the other tanks died while I was able to live and kite her far enough back to leash her.

I'll probably continue to wear a little shadow resist, but you can easily do it with none.
_________________
Derb: Level 70 tank, Sisters of Elune
I tank for cookies