We did our first try's on him last night, I hadn't read here about him first since we never though we would get Teron down first night there.
Since we did, we had time for 2-3 tries on Bloodboil and without proper info I went all out usual rotation and left the other tanks waaay behind, which wasn't good at all. Threat really skyrockets there, way more than I was expecting with the avoidance-set of gear I was using.
Next time will be better hopefully with some really nice help from this thread/forum.
So, as I've come to understand this fight. Reading through page after page of good info:
Let Warr go first as MT(usually 2 prot-warr's and me in raid, +drood dps'ing, tanking if only one warr).
He does his thing and at around 4-6 debuffs he stops attacking, or even drop target on Bb letting the other tanks catch up and take over(hopefully) at around 9-10 stacks.
If that's not working I can BoP him and he moves out to get that 130% threshold and stays there awhile after BoP has run out. Both OT's go all out to pass threat of the BoP'd one.
Whoever gets aggro, pulls some threat-abilities to gain alittle lead, then rinse repeat what the first one did.
That about correctly understood ? Try and get perhaps 2-3 hunters in raid to help out with MD if that should get necessary, and just to ease switches maybe.
I know others have asked similar "conclusions" but it always feels safer to have it truly confirmed before one stands infront of boss again.
_________________
