Skip to content
Maintankadin

Illidari Council

Enkal
Mon May 19, 2008 2:01 am
Ahh thanks! I'll just tank her in my normal MT set then. Smile
_________________
blish
Mon May 19, 2008 6:55 pm
These Forums have been great to read and btw Council down on our 6th try, is that about right?

Pally Tank's are good for Roque pick ups.
Enkal
Mon May 19, 2008 9:02 pm
Well, had 1½ hours on Council last night. 5 wipes to get the pull right... instagibbed mage lol.

I had 4 interrupters + 2 backup incase one died and they couldnt interrupt for shit. They did dps like mad and died to the shield. An enh shaman pulled aggro off me since I was taking it easy... Rolling Eyes Best attempt of the night was 80% I think.

Well we got tonight as well, should be doable with correct interrupts. Everything else worked fine. Smile
_________________
Jappobra
Tue May 20, 2008 2:54 am
Same here, what a hell, the mage got instakilled 10/15 tries, so I told the priest CL that he should spec disciplin for Pain Suppresion.


The rogue tanking went fine, except he got spellimune once, spawned near the healers(really strange since I tank him far away from the raid), and resisted my taunt.
_________________
Worldie
Tue May 20, 2008 4:38 am
Mh how can the mage get instagibbed? Just have him run in with BoP and spam spellsteal button, then pop MDs and such.
_________________

Vandril
Tue May 20, 2008 6:02 am
As soon as somebody pulls the Council, the BE-Mage (dont rembember their names ... ) runs out of sight, so the mage tank is not able to cast spellsteal on the councilmember and get hit by an Arcane Bolt.

After 2 really bad tries, our feral pulled with BoP (he used his Catgear, while in bearform) and eat the first Arcane Bolt and survived it. The mage tank runs up to the BE-Mage, steals the buff and continues as usual.
_________________
Janduin
Tue May 20, 2008 6:50 am
I don't understand...just use the mage to pull. My girlfriend (mage of course) does this for our guild, she counts down in vent, runs in and pulls with spellsteal followed by an instant cast. Meanwhile, I or another paladin BoP her a little after she gets to zero on her countdown. Priest and rogue tanks grab their targets as soon as the BoP hits, hunter MDs paladin onto our MT. Then you avoid standing in shit for 10 minutes.
_________________
Vandril
Tue May 20, 2008 7:24 am
Thats exactly, what we did for countless IDs.

But this week Zerevor didn't run toward the mage who was pulling, he just ran backwards and so out of sight for our magetank with no chance of for the mage to spellsteal the buff.

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/2142/750pxillidaricouncildx6.jpg

So we used a feral for the pull, but i have to agree, usually the mage is the best puller.
_________________
Tekkel
Tue May 20, 2008 7:59 am
Weird, didn't have any issues this week and killed it first tap. The usual mage run in with bop on. Was funny that I tanked both the rogue and paladin for a bit because a certain bear didn't receive his MD Smile
Janduin
Tue May 20, 2008 8:35 am
Weird. If that happens again you could try to have your mage blink in with BoP on.
_________________