Skip to content
Maintankadin

Supremus Bug for pally?

Jarkeld
Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:12 am
every time we've done him it's clearly been a second person on aggro in melee range gets hateful strikes regardless of health levels, first on aggro is MT of boss. One time I actually solo tanked him through hateful strikes with no melee in range, they all got 1 shotted as soon as they ran in regardless of my current health level, for a couple minutes with ironshield going untill we hit the enrage timer.
_________________
In the beginning the universe was created. This has made mana people upset and generally been decided as a bad idea.
http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darkspear&n=Jarkeld
Gerilith
Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:40 am
/selfquote
Rithale
Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:33 pm
I keep taking the first hateful strike when I pickup after kite phase. I have taken to casting my HS 3 seconds before phase 1 hits and then landing a avenger's sheild exorcism judgement combo for a good opener. I have considered grabing engineering to throw a bomb into the mix for variety Smile
Radon
Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:18 am
We figured out that bug was occuring for us too. I maintank him while our prot warrior is supposed to eat hateful strikes with his hp. But that wasnt happening all the time although he was right on top of him, supremus was hiting some rogue or dps warrior from time to time.
So we added our feral druid into merry band, and it worked. He was either hiting the warrior or the druid.