Aye, I guess I'm just overreacting. If you gear up a lot it should be doable, heck I miss about 4% in my current set, tho my hp is really bad. Our tanks have taken shears and lived, our tanks have also taken shears and it wiped us. I just know that our raid leader would never have a tank that can be hit by shear, it's just not acceptable to have a random chance to wipe the raid when it can be avoided. Also the 13k hits when enraged are kinda bad. Anyway thanks for being the voice of common sense, I'll just cross my fingers and wait for the news of the first paladin actually doing it.
P.S. @Lore: You are pro, keep up the good work!
edit: Fiorina any pointers on what kind of fire rest kit you used at all? I had a talk about paladins tanking the fire elementals and they were very doubtful. Said it's perfectly doable, but they weren't sure if we can get enough hp etc in fire res gear. oO
_________________
