Skip to content
Maintankadin

Soloing BT Trash. Possible?

Walker
Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:55 am

Soloing BT Trash. Possible?

Title says it all. I know locks and s-priests are able to was wondering if anyone had a chance to see if a prot pally or any pally for that matter is able to. (Mostly i have heard its Mother Shazzrah Trash)
_________________
Worldie
Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:13 am
I completely doubt this is possible.
_________________

enbee
Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:51 am
Mother trash would be soloable if it wasn't for the stun they do
_________________

LoL, a paladin tank!
Joanadark
Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:28 pm
why would you assume ANY raid instance trash would be soloable?

.....IS any raid instance trash soloable?
_________________
"Misunderstanding the Tankadin is forgivable.

In many ways we are still learning to understand ourselves."

www.joanadark.tankspot.com
Aalryn
Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:41 pm
hunters mages & locks can solo some. we can't.
_________________
Official tankadin of <The Core> Tichondrius

Old FFXI signatures are FTW. Miss my hot mithra
Walker
Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:20 pm
Mahalo for the replies guys. Guess i just have to sit back and watch the Shadow priests and Locks get all the free gems and hearts LOL.
_________________
enbee
Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:32 pm
Oh right I forgot, we can solo the grunts in BV gear, I used to do it alot, with invis pots and a soulstone (tho I hear they dont drop epics/hearts anymore since last patch?)
_________________

LoL, a paladin tank!
Maranus
Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:18 am
Aqueous Spawns?
_________________

You know you want it! Ooorah /dance
Worldie
Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:34 am
Not really, they have 40kish HP and are elementals = no block.
_________________