I mean, make no mistake. Grats on tanking Illidan. Buuut you really should re-think your gear. _________________ armory | youtube | pally stole my bike
Forgive me if I appear incredibly noobcake (or noobpie as the case may be), but am I to understand that his mistake is just using improper gems? I was under the impression that gemming for +stam bonuses was a good thing.
Ok. I posted my gear for people to see what I tanked Illidan in. And it is a little bit implied in the OP that I know I am undergeared, the point was not to gloat but when I was looking to see what kind of stats other pala tanks had when they downed Illidan I could never find out for sure what they had exactly at the time.
Now, for all the flamers, it's a little bit silly to point out how noobish I am when I just tanked Illidan. I was first tank to do it on our server.
In relation to my gems and chants. I disagree with you all on this matter, My gear is balanced and holds up, I beat all shears, I had as much stamina raid buffed as Worldie who posted above when she tanked Illidan. There is only one enchant I wanted to change and that is intellect on weapon.
I had only recently joined my guild and I was previously tanking SSC/TK and ended up running straight into BT with new guild. Which is why I am somewhat undergeared.
Wow, just wow. Guess I'll be tanking Illidan no problem in my gear then, and I've barely set foot in Tier 6. If I were you, I'd go make sweet love to my raid leader, and my healers, they must be saints. _________________ My blog, epic indeed.