I know this is definitely dependent on a lot of things (guild mechanics, etc), but I had a few questions regarding Black Temple. My guild is on its second serious night in there, we're 2/9 (would be 3/9 but we ran short on time) and just about to start the "harder" bosses. What I'd like to know:
1. In your opinion, which boss fights are the most difficult to learn for guilds new to BT?
2. Which boss fights are the most difficult to execute after the strategy is already learned? (I'm thinking along the lines of Vashj, where even though we have the strategy down pat, there are still inevitable wipes due to one or two people forgetting their jobs.)
3. We have an awesome prot pally who has been vital to our success. We went 4/5 in MH on our first real week in there and it's largely due to his presence. How much of a role will he be able to play in Black Temple, other than just throwing on healing gear or getting subbed out after trash?
Any info you veterans could provide would be much appreciated. It'll be nice to know what we're up against.
_________________
Obnauticus/Warlock/Mannoroth (main)
4/6 SWP
Oldtuna/Paladin/Nordrassil (alt)
7/10 Kara 2/2 GL LOL
Loganb1104
Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:55 am






