Skip to content
Maintankadin

Gigantic Supremus, anyone?

Loganb1104
Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:39 am

Gigantic Supremus, anyone?

Since the patch hit, has anyone else noticed that Supremus seems to have gotten HUGE? He was big before, but nearly everyone in the raid last night comments that he was larger than normal. Some even thought they saw him get larger as the fight progressed. Is anyone else getting this?
_________________
Obnauticus/Warlock/Mannoroth (main)
4/6 SWP
Oldtuna/Paladin/Nordrassil (alt)
7/10 Kara 2/2 GL LOL
Stroja
Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:23 am
He is amazingly huge - and his hitbox is even more amazingly hugeomunginormous. You can practically slap him on the butt while standing in on the mailbox in Orgrimmar.

And yet, melee DPS will still stand in fire.
_________________
Loganb1104
Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:51 am
...and ranged will still get owned by volcanoes.

:-/
Dorvan
Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:52 am
screenshots please Razz
_________________
Tiandelin
Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:22 am
Meleeing him is really ridiculous now. So comical to stand about 10 yards from his feet and still land solid hits on thin air.

But yes, he's huge now. Probably the largest boss in the entire game at this point. My guildmates theorize that he was changed to make it easier to keep track of him as he's running around the area in phase 2. Not that we ever had a problem with that, mind you.
_________________
YoYoMa
Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:36 am
We fought him for the first time last night so I never saw him pre patch but I laughed when I first saw him. He was gigantor!
Dorvan
Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:57 am
Yeah, I was gonna say...he doesn't look much bigger than before in that SS.
_________________
Elthar
Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:41 am
While his hit box is enormous the little red circle underneath him (target selection box? I don't know what you'd call it) was tiny.

And did anyone else notice that consecration wasn't hitting him unless you have it touching the little red circle? I could stand back 20 yards and melee him, but if I wanted to consecrate I had to be right inside him.

Although this was on Sunday - don't know if it's been hot fixed?
_________________
tareshadin
Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:16 am
wats actually sucks is our ranged couldnt tell how far he was from them durin kite phase which ended in some dyin to melee attacks. besides from the attempt he got stuck on a catapult and ported us 1 by one onto him to our deaths lol
_________________