Skip to content
Maintankadin

Bloodboil can be hit by exorcism? and BT help.

fuzzygeek
Tue May 27, 2008 8:17 am
The aggro drop is active for as long as the bubble is up. As soon as the bubble is cancelled, your threat will return to its previous level.

When I have over 15 stacks and the warrior or bear is still lagging, I'll bubble off the debuff with my feardance macro, and Gurtogg will still stick on me.

I'm the lead tank on our Bloodboil, and it works out rather well for us.
_________________
Lore
Tue May 27, 2008 9:31 am
Those who continue to claim that Paladins can't (or don't) tank have not put any research into their claims.

Regarding Exorcism, you cannot use it on Bloodboil.

Regarding Acidic Wound, DS removes it, BoP does not.
_________________
The danger must be growing, for the rowers keep on rowing!
Diabolist
Tue May 27, 2008 9:37 am
Misinformation all around! Confused

ok thanks for the clear up.
fuzzygeek
Tue May 27, 2008 12:06 pm
BoP used to remove the debuff, if I recall correctly, once upon a time?

Shame they changed it. It would trivialize a fairly Fun And Exciting (tm) fight.
_________________
Heironeous
Tue May 27, 2008 12:19 pm
My guild use to give me all sorts of crap about how paladins cant MT in end-game. With a guild leader/raid leader being a prot warrior I was not so shocked. Not to mention our previous paladin tanks before I changed specs were comeplete idiots. So I had a slump to roll over.

I took their mouth-fulls in some stride for a while, then I started pointing out why this ability they had or that was needed. Basicly I told em why a paladin does it better. If they dont kick you, they'll tell you to put your money where your mouth is. Just make sure you pull it off with some style.

If they keep telling you that a paladin cant tank? Post this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mrc1ivr48R4 on your vent signature and on the web-page.

If they dont get a clue after that then change guilds.
_________________


Everyone dies. It's just a matter of when ~Last Man Standing