Ok, I know "rate my gear" posts are frowned upon and disliked, but bear with me please.
Is my gear (armoury link) good enough to tank Maggy as MT (2 channelers go down easy, the I pick up maggy), and should I keep the pocket watch, or use the darkmoon card: madness instead (20497 health fully buffed with that card on).
Reason I ask is because I seemed to get dead a lot fairly easily (cleave for 11xxx damage, then hit again for 4xxx and then dead), do the healers need to keep me up or is there anything I should do / change to be able to tank him better? Not sure if health or avoidance is better here, I wasn't crushed at all, no mana issues and no threat issues, so its just the getting dead issue thats troubling me.
_________________
Ahh, but you have heard of me.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightbringer&n=elyria
2ndNin
Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:59 pm

