My observations from the run as the MT;
I tanked the first 2 channelers to die which is very doable allowing for only 4 tanks in this fight. If we'd had a solid dps warrior I probably could have tanked the 2nd and 3rd channelers to die and still had time to pick up Mag, although this would be very dependant on all the Dark Mendings being countered.
No getting around this, Magtheridon himself still hits like a truck so consumables to increase your health and survivability are still useful. The only item that I was using that didn't follow this was my new Battlemaster trinket, but I included that to better handle the 30% transition. Once we hit the 30% transition I popped the trinket (hello 1750 additional health), a nightmare seed (hello 2000 additional health), refreshed Holy Shield, then self cast LoH after taking the big hit from debris. Was awesome to see myself at nearly 25000 health! After that it was clean sailing.
We hadn't realized that his gem bag includes Epic gems in addition to Rares, just one more reason to keep getting Mag into our rotation.
_________________








