I was the gruuls OT last nite and we would get him down to 13 percent then he would 2 shot the MT and i would have a hell of a time picking him up to finish him off. Now that being said i was at 17k health buffed and i was second on the threat meter being i had to tone it down a few time cause i was overtaking the MT but once he killed the MT which was a druid with 21k health buffed i couldnt get agro on him at all he just ran around killing all in his path. Any suggestion would be helpful. I kept checking omen and it had me second on list in agro but after MT went down he didnt come to me i ran the standard rotation SOR COncencrate JOR with switching to SOW on 5th rotation for mana purposes amnyone have any ideas on this cause i dont lol.
_________________
I kill cause I must....
