Skip to content
Maintankadin

I am fine with Gruuls?

Fierro
Thu May 22, 2008 12:59 pm

I am fine with Gruuls?

My stamina gear gets me close to 15k health but i am crushable I can get uncrushable by switching my shoulders two trinkets and neck but i am only at 13837 unbuffed health and 102.8 avoid. am I able to Mt gruuls or maby just High king would be fine. I have the darkmoon card vengence and also the commendation of Kal'thas which give me like 1,008 stam but if I get rid of one trinket and pick up the Commendation of Kal'Thas then 1 am like 2 away from 102.4 avoid. So what can I do and who can I tank?


http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gurubashi&n=Fierro
Cearn
Thu May 22, 2008 1:53 pm
13,8 is more than enough for HKM and gruul (well, more always is nice, but it is sufficient)
_________________
Cearn - 70 pew pew Spankadin! - EU Anetheron
Fierro
Thu May 22, 2008 2:11 pm
Ok and if i get raids buff and i am over 102.4 avoid can I put some of my stam gear in but maintain that 102.4?
Fierro
Thu May 22, 2008 5:12 pm
Thanks guys just did went great had problems with high king just because I forgot to put on my uncrushable gear and used my stam but I lived and we one shot it with gruuls though it was weird i was fine through out the whole thing then all the sudden I died I look through chat I blocked 3 attacks in a row which made then like 7k dmg but I think it was just lack of heals unless combat long doesn't tell you if i was crushed inbetween my holy shield.