I've been put on OT 'duty' for Gruul's behind our Warrior. This isn't a problem for me, but I fraps all our fights so I can see what I'm doing and what I need to change to make myself better (obsessive, I know).
Every Gruul's fight that I've OT'd, at the end of the video's I'm dead. The heals can't seem to keep up.
The beginning of the fights are fine. Most the time I'm not getting hit by the hurtful strikes by dodging or what-have-you and have to do what I can to take damage (cave ins and such) just to get healed for the mana. That hasn't proven a problem.
But later in the fight, I'm just... dead.
Fully buffed for Gruul's I'm over 18k health and my avoidance is around 120% (with holy shield, of course) and my spell dmg is somewhere over 600.
Armory: http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ysera&n=Noelle
I only have one assigned healer to keep me up the entire fight. Tank has the rest. Is it something I am doing? Because later on in the fight I'm staying out of the cave ins as I'm being hit by hurtful strikes but I'm just not able to stay healed. Should I get a second healer assigned to me? Is it my gear? What would be the problem?
Here's a video of our first time taking Gruul down. At the end... I'm dead. Forgive the crappy graphics as it is... You Tube
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_77sFcF_IMg
Thanks in advance.
_________________
Noelle



