So I have been to Gruuls one time before while trying to gear up. But the guild wanted to take me as ret. So I pulled a quick respec and joined them. I have done a bit of gearing up from that time including both peices of T4 from that run!

Last night we were a bit short on tanks and the GM wanted to bring me in for a go at it. I was told to take Blindeye. Everyone was a bit edgy from people making dumb mistakes before we could even pull. (hunter pets being sent in and stealth rogues getting too close) So for the first pull the I ran in to pick up my target and before I got to him he pulled off a heal. This is when the GM and all of the other tanks started to tell me how to stance dance and intervene

I had to explain to them that pallys don't work like that. We have 7 in the guild the rest are ret and holy. So by the time it was said and done they just wanted me to grab my two hander and DPS. Not a good first go at things.
_________________
LVL 70
BE Tankadin
Draka
Armory
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draka&n=Xanzel