Hi all! I went to Gruul's for my first time last week, as an off-tank, and ended up dual-tanking Olm with a bear during the HKM fight. The only problem I had was during the pull itself: The raid leader counted down to a simultaneous pull on each of the targets, but I'm not sure what the best way is for me to single-pull Olm. I'm so used to tossing my shield that I'm kind of at a loss... What I ended up doing was using my goblin rocket launcher, but the timing was a bit imprecise, which is not ideal. What do you recommend? I had also thought of running in to Judgement range and smacking him with JoR once the call for a pull goes out, but all the other tanks are standing in their assigned positions, and I'm not sure if I should be sitting tight as well. I had been hoping for a misdirect, but we only had one hunter, and his MD was used for the HKM tank. Any advice is much appreciated, thanks!
_________________
