Vanifae wrote:Minnerva wrote:Got my blizzcon Ticket yay!
I will be there we should meet.
Vanifae remember pics or it didn't happen.

Vanifae wrote:Minnerva wrote:Got my blizzcon Ticket yay!
I will be there we should meet.
Vanifae wrote:Oh there will be pics.
Nikachelle wrote:Vanifae wrote:Minnerva wrote:Got my blizzcon Ticket yay!
I will be there we should meet.
Holy god. That'll be a major unveiling.
This is what will happen.fuzzygeek wrote:
This can only end in fire.
Shyrtandros wrote:unexpected breast tumor
mew wrote:Look at you, being social.
Thalia wrote:I don't know it sucks blizzcon is til october so we might forget anything we discuss right now ><
Vanifae wrote:Thalia wrote:I don't know it sucks blizzcon is til october so we might forget anything we discuss right now ><
True.
Gladia wrote:Since were approaching 1.5 months left, i figured i'd see where Thalia and Aergis were on the shirt designs, if thats still an idea.
And set up meeting points or etc
fuzzygeek wrote:Where is the poll?!
Gladia wrote:fuzzygeek wrote:Where is the poll?!
Now there is one, lets see how this goes to gauge a response for them
andx wrote:I voted yes. BTW is there any sort of list of people from this site that will be at Blizzcon?