Sabindeus
Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:28 am
Re: Anyone play MTG?
I'm guessing it;'s because her +1 makes creatures unable to block.

Aergis wrote:Right, but she came out in M14 and has been stable since release around $20. Now it's doubled due to some combo that came out with Theros, but I don't see what it is.
Aergis wrote:Right, but she came out in M14 and has been stable since release around $20. Now it's doubled due to some combo that came out with Theros, but I don't see what it is.
Zonzede wrote:Dont care how bad it is, Don't care if I lose every game.
Until M16 I'm going to be playing Skittering Boom Engine (Skittering Doom Engine + Shrapnel blast)
Andurin wrote:Anything special you are playing Bara?
Kai wrote:so weird how removal has evolved that murderous cut is now a great card. terror was generally not good enough back in the days. but an instnat removal spell that sometimes costs 1-2 mana feels almost broken these days ...
I like having 4 thoughtseize between deck and board, so good in a lot of matchups. although against ascendancy combo you are probably in a pretty bad spot no matter what. but in the mirror or against BUG it's pretty important as well.
Kai wrote:yeah, thats a funny interaction. :)