Skip to content
Maintankadin

Cake vs Pie

Sarkastik
Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:48 am
I have to say that Pie out - ranks cake due to the following quote:

"Easy as cherry pie, and I've never found a pie that said "No! I'm waiting for marriage" - Malavar - Kael'thas"
Maxenaden
Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:41 am
For my birthday, I always get a pie instead of a cake...

Pie FTW!
uke
Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:34 am
What in the smurfin' smurf is wrong with you people?

Brownies+milk > cake, pie, child-bearing hips, or what-have-you

Now if you actually *submerge* the brownie IN the glass of milk, it surpasses even LOLcats.


You know I'm right, it's time you came to terms with it.
Solumin_AK
Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:59 am
uke wrote:What in the smurfin' smurf is wrong with you people?

Brownies+milk > cake, pie, child-bearing hips, or what-have-you

Now if you actually *submerge* the brownie IN the glass of milk, it surpasses even LOLcats.


You know I'm right, it's time you came to terms with it.


I was gonna say pie.... but my overwhelming lust for chocolate brownie sundaes goes against all forms of moral code and conduct.

I am weak.... forgive me. :cry:
Aedan
Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:32 am
Solumin_AK wrote:
uke wrote:What in the smurfin' smurf is wrong with you people?

Brownies+milk > cake, pie, child-bearing hips, or what-have-you

Now if you actually *submerge* the brownie IN the glass of milk, it surpasses even LOLcats.


You know I'm right, it's time you came to terms with it.


I was gonna say pie.... but my overwhelming lust for chocolate brownie sundaes goes against all forms of moral code and conduct.

I am weak.... forgive me. :cry:


I was all prepared to agree with you guys on the brownies. And then I noticed the above bolditalunderlined item. SACRILEGE!

/castsequence Exorcism, Consecrate, Holy Wrath
uke
Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:52 am
Aedan wrote:
Solumin_AK wrote:
uke wrote:What in the smurfin' smurf is wrong with you people?

Brownies+milk > cake, pie, child-bearing hips, or what-have-you

Now if you actually *submerge* the brownie IN the glass of milk, it surpasses even LOLcats.


You know I'm right, it's time you came to terms with it.


I was gonna say pie.... but my overwhelming lust for chocolate brownie sundaes goes against all forms of moral code and conduct.

I am weak.... forgive me. :cry:


I was all prepared to agree with you guys on the brownies. And then I noticed the above bolditalunderlined item. SACRILEGE!

/castsequence Exorcism, Consecrate, Holy Wrath


What about brownies and milk, eaten off someone's child-bearing hips?

Pure win?
Aedan
Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:05 pm
uke wrote:
Aedan wrote:
Solumin_AK wrote:
uke wrote:What in the smurfin' smurf is wrong with you people?

Brownies+milk > cake, pie, child-bearing hips, or what-have-you

Now if you actually *submerge* the brownie IN the glass of milk, it surpasses even LOLcats.


You know I'm right, it's time you came to terms with it.


I was gonna say pie.... but my overwhelming lust for chocolate brownie sundaes goes against all forms of moral code and conduct.

I am weak.... forgive me. :cry:


I was all prepared to agree with you guys on the brownies. And then I noticed the above bolditalunderlined item. SACRILEGE!

/castsequence Exorcism, Consecrate, Holy Wrath


What about brownies and milk, eaten off someone's child-bearing hips?

Pure win?


:shock: /drool....

Of course. /jot down note for fiancee...
Solumin_AK
Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:10 pm
Aedan wrote: :shock: /drool....

Of course. /jot down note for fiancee...


:shock:

Good idea!!!

:twisted:
SSJPred
Thu May 01, 2008 2:40 am
Brownie Cheesecake? all with the child bearing hips and all..

and dont forget the milk.
uke
Thu May 01, 2008 6:39 am
SSJPred wrote:Brownie Cheesecake? all with the child bearing hips and all..

and dont forget the milk.


Um.

Ew?
Aedan
Thu May 01, 2008 8:24 am
uke wrote:
SSJPred wrote:Brownie Cheesecake? all with the child bearing hips and all..

and dont forget the milk.


Um.

Ew?


Visually, perhaps. Taste...illy(?), delicious.


DarkFerret wrote:
Balbanes wrote:Cake forever and always

http://img412.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0531js0.jpg


Too much work put into that cake. I'd never want to eat it. Which is why I will always side with pie and CBH.


Could be an argument for CBH = pie. Just sayin'.
I Am Rumpole
Thu May 01, 2008 8:29 am
is baked cheescake - a.) pie b.) cake ?
Kracus
Thu May 01, 2008 8:57 am
pie ftw
logobola
Thu May 01, 2008 6:18 pm
although im a firm beliver of Cake =Pie i got to admit resses peanut butter pie is just to good to pass up so i vote pie
Image
guillex
Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:33 pm

Re:

logobola wrote:although im a firm beliver of Cake =Pie i got to admit resses peanut butter pie is just to good to pass up so i vote pie
Image


A friend of mine had a café here (before he sold it and it closed down) that sold all sorts of pie.

There was a Reese pie put aside for me and my friends every time they were delivered.

/drool.

Oh, and /me casts thread necromancy(rank 99)
Dorvan
Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:34 pm

Re: Cake vs Pie

I claim the assist.
Vanifae
Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:46 pm

Re: Cake vs Pie

Good old pie still going strong.
fafhrd
Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:20 pm

Re: Cake vs Pie

I weigh in on the cake side.

A good kirschtorte is greater than any other confectionery known to man.

Fuck now I'm hungry.

And canada sells shitty as awful cakes, god dammit.
Spectrum
Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:27 pm

Re: Cake vs Pie

What the heck, people. Cake > Pie. The soft moistness of it with wonderful frosting.

Pies would be better if they didn't have that dry, disgusting crust.

And of course, my main argument:

Image

Note there is only one pie there, and it is rather lame.
Grehn|Skipjack
Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:33 pm

Re: Cake vs Pie

Cake has it's moments, but Pie will always remain superior.
Dorvan
Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:38 pm

Re: Cake vs Pie

Spectrum wrote:Pies would be better if they didn't have that dry, disgusting crust.


A good pie crust has just a little moisture to it. It's flaky, not dry.