Skip to content
Maintankadin

This just in...

Vanifae
Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:24 pm

Re: This just in...

Angeltank wrote:
Vanifae wrote:98% of women/girls on the internet are bisexual.

101% of them will not invite their girlfriend/girlfriends for your enjoyment.

We will stay with this story all night if we have to.

Exactly where did you get your statistics from?

They were developed by Fungineers.
Snake-Aes
Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:33 pm

Re: This just in...

Vanifae wrote:
Angeltank wrote:
Vanifae wrote:98% of women/girls on the internet are bisexual.

101% of them will not invite their girlfriend/girlfriends for your enjoyment.

We will stay with this story all night if we have to.

Exactly where did you get your statistics from?

They were developed by Fungineers.

The mushroom farmers?
Vanifae
Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:55 pm

Re: This just in...

I got 4 new t-shirts today. Each is excellent and will probably be Blizzcon bound.
Lightbeard
Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:10 pm

Re: This just in...

Vanifae wrote:I got 4 new t-shirts today. Each is excellent and will probably be Blizzcon bound.


I hope that big black guy doesnt stand in front of u this year
fafhrd
Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:06 pm

Re: This just in...

Dakiros wrote:
fafhrd wrote:
Ulushnar wrote:I am totally a hot girl.



Hey baby :D

*oiling up your tail*


That's not his tail...


That is definitely her tail.

I am an experienced tail-oiler and know these things.
Vanifae
Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:58 am

Re: This just in...

Tails and Knuckles.
Ulushnar
Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:53 am

Re: This just in...

Dakiros wrote:
fafhrd wrote:
Ulushnar wrote:I am totally a hot girl.



Hey baby :D

*oiling up your tail*


That's not his tail...


I am both a hairy Scotsman and a hot chick. With a tail. I understand how your pathetic three-dimensional monkeybrain can't handle such concepts but please stop wafting your cognitive disability in my general direction. It sickens me.
aranil
Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:02 am

Re: This just in...

Ulushnar wrote:
I am both a hairy Scotsman and a hot chick. With a tail. I understand how your pathetic three-dimensional monkeybrain can't handle such concepts but please stop wafting your cognitive disability in my general direction. It sickens me.


I'm turned on and replused at the same time...it's high school all over again
fafhrd
Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:18 am

Re: This just in...

*positions ulush's tail for aranil to use*
Aubade
Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:22 am

Re: This just in...

fafhrd wrote:*positions ulush's tail for aranil to use*



I have a tail available for use.
Invisusira
Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:31 am

Re: This just in...

in b4 azazel pic
Panzerdin
Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:03 am

Re: This just in...

Image

Google says yes.
Snake-Aes
Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:51 am

Re: This just in...

Panzerdin wrote:Image

Google says yes.

Wrong Azazel.