Skip to content
Maintankadin

Fitness and being Healthy

Nikachelle
Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:09 am

Re: Fitness and being Healthy

Just realized a lot of people are going to misinterpret and ask if us ladies all got our periods or something. haha.

I sent out an e-mail blast to say that I had created the team (Staying Late to Catch the Red Dot) and I even included the business cat picture. And sure enough I got back some responses saying "I don't get it."

Ah well.
Amirya
Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:12 am

Re: Fitness and being Healthy

"Yes, we all are on our cycles. STAY OUT OF OUR WAY."
Nikachelle
Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:12 am

Re: Fitness and being Healthy

Amirya wrote:"Yes, we all are on our cycles. STAY OUT OF OUR WAY."

Actually that's a pretty good plan...
Amirya
Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:19 am

Re: Fitness and being Healthy

Well, if you do, and if it causes chaos, make sure to take plenty of pictures and/or video :P
Fivelives
Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:16 pm

Re: Fitness and being Healthy

That'd be amazing if it were a bicycling event instead of a 5k run.
Nikachelle
Thu May 08, 2014 7:38 am

Re: Fitness and being Healthy

FIVE FREAKING MONTHS LATER... I'm finally, FINALLY cleared to go back to weightlifting. For the moment, it's only upper body as I've got some lingering issue with my left piriformis and my physiotherapist doesn't want me trying lunges, squats or deadlifts until that's been sorted out. (Bit of a shame, as those three are some of my favourites exercises.)

Holy god... I'm so excited though! YAYYYY!
Passionario
Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:35 am

Re: Fitness and being Healthy

Fat gathers, and now my weight watch begins.
Era
Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:15 am

Re: Fitness and being Healthy

Passionario wrote:Fat gathers, and now my weight watch begins.


Brace yourself, cravings are coming.
Passionario
Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:13 am

Re: Fitness and being Healthy

9 kg down in 2 months. A good start.
Shoju
Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:14 pm

Re: Fitness and being Healthy

Been a while since I've been around, so I'll give a quick summary.

I'm living a pretty damn healthy life.
My weight is right around 170, but I'm trading fat for muscle at this point.
I run now.
and I have a FUCKING AMAZING SEX LIFE.

I swear, people should just say "If you lose weight, and get healthy, you'll have better sex than you have ever thought about having" more people would stay in gyms, and stick with exercising and what not.

Seriously. Great stuff.
Nikachelle
Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:20 am

Re: Fitness and being Healthy

Shoju wrote:Been a while since I've been around, so I'll give a quick summary.

I'm living a pretty damn healthy life.
My weight is right around 170, but I'm trading fat for muscle at this point.
I run now.
and I have a FUCKING AMAZING SEX LIFE.

I swear, people should just say "If you lose weight, and get healthy, you'll have better sex than you have ever thought about having" more people would stay in gyms, and stick with exercising and what not.

Seriously. Great stuff.

lol awesome. :)

In contrast though, for women, there are some articles written on how women who are in the 12-16 size zone actually have the best sex compared with their smaller counterparts. Obviously anecdotal.
Nikachelle
Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:23 am

Re: Fitness and being Healthy

Ran my first half marathon while on vacation in the Czech Republic (was on vacation with Kat!).

Image

(the guy on the left is my brother)

Image

Image

I liked the distance, but I have zero interest in doing a full marathon.
Shoju
Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:42 am

Re: Fitness and being Healthy

Nikachelle wrote:
Shoju wrote:Been a while since I've been around, so I'll give a quick summary.

I'm living a pretty damn healthy life.
My weight is right around 170, but I'm trading fat for muscle at this point.
I run now.
and I have a FUCKING AMAZING SEX LIFE.

I swear, people should just say "If you lose weight, and get healthy, you'll have better sex than you have ever thought about having" more people would stay in gyms, and stick with exercising and what not.

Seriously. Great stuff.

lol awesome. :)

In contrast though, for women, there are some articles written on how women who are in the 12-16 size zone actually have the best sex compared with their smaller counterparts. Obviously anecdotal.



I could definitely see how that could be a possibility.