Skip to content
Maintankadin

Nintendo DS games

randomjibberish
Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:50 pm

Re: Nintendo DS games

mew wrote:If you like puzzle games, I really really enjoyed Professor Layton and the Curious Village (the title is something along those lines) and Picross was quite entertaining as well.

However, I am retarded and also like Cooking Mama.

Hey! Nothing wrong with Cooking Mama! Gardening Mama though.. that's a different story... >.>

Here's a list of my favs...

Professor Layton: Fun puzzle game
The World Ends With You: Quite enjoyable, I like the dual screen combat feature. That and TIN PIN SLAMMER!
Final Fantasy IV DS
Final Fantasy V DS
Disgaea DS
Rune Factory: An adventure version of Harvest Moon
Phoenix Wright: The most awesome game series the DS has.
Melathys
Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:47 am

Re: Nintendo DS games

I hate to admit it, but the pokemon games are oddly entertaining.
aranil
Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:01 am

Re: Nintendo DS games

Melathys wrote:I hate to admit it, but the pokemon games are oddly entertaining.


They are, one of the kids I work with brought in his....4 hours later, I remembered I was on the clock and it's not my DS
Drexanna
Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:45 am

Re: Nintendo DS games

aranil wrote:
Melathys wrote:I hate to admit it, but the pokemon games are oddly entertaining.


They are, one of the kids I work with brought in his....4 hours later, I remembered I was on the clock and it's not my DS

I haven't played a pokemon game since Pokemon Red - has much changed? I did enjoy that, back on my old Game Boy (the mini one, not the original chunky thing) :)
Aubade
Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:56 am

Re: Nintendo DS games

Drexanna wrote:
aranil wrote:
Melathys wrote:I hate to admit it, but the pokemon games are oddly entertaining.


They are, one of the kids I work with brought in his....4 hours later, I remembered I was on the clock and it's not my DS

I haven't played a pokemon game since Pokemon Red - has much changed? I did enjoy that, back on my old Game Boy (the mini one, not the original chunky thing) :)



I had pokemon blue, on the color game boy =]

fun times.
Minnerva
Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:56 am

Re: Nintendo DS games

Tinalt wrote:Alright, so I am bored out of my mind. I'm stuck in Djibouti and the internet connection here is too slow to be able to do anything on WoW. I don't have any consoles, and I don't have a PC, but I do have a DS. Right now I only have Zelda: Phantom Hourglass and New Super Mario, and I beat both of them.

I normally stick with RPGs but I'm bored enough to try anything.


Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Aubade
Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:59 am

Re: Nintendo DS games

What are the first 2 pictures? aren't working for me ehre at work.
Minnerva
Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:04 am

Re: Nintendo DS games

Aubade wrote:What are the first 2 pictures? aren't working for me ehre at work.


I can clearly tell you they would not be rated E for Everyone :lol:
Aubade
Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:34 am

Re: Nintendo DS games

Minnerva wrote:
Aubade wrote:What are the first 2 pictures? aren't working for me ehre at work.


I can clearly tell you they would not be rated E for Everyone :lol:


Yes but what ARE they?
Dakiros
Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:54 pm

Re: Nintendo DS games

Barristan wrote:I've been playing DS a lot lately.

-Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor is a fantastic SRPG, multiple endings, you're really missing out of if you haven't played this imo.
-Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia
-Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
-Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
-The World Ends With You
-Knights in the Nightmare (I haven't really had a chance to play this one much yet, its a deep/complicated RPG that seems to have a lot going for it, has recieved really high reviews)
-n+ - Awesome platformer
-New Super Mario Bros
-Clubhouse Games (one of those 100 in 1 game deals, cards/checkers/bar games etc.)
-Mario Kart DS
-Tony Hawk's American Sk8land (dunno how many people are still in to these games but I enjoy playing it from time to time)
-Pokemon Platinum

Games I haven't played that I heard good things about:

Suikoden DS
Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume
Lunar Knights
Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time
Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates


I went to pick up Knights in the Nightmare at lunch today, stupid Gamestop didn't have it. :x
Barristan
Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:08 am

Re: Nintendo DS games

Dakiros wrote:I went to pick up Knights in the Nightmare at lunch today, stupid Gamestop didn't have it. :x


Yeah from what I've read its hard to find. I don't think Atlus makes too many copies of their games to be honest.
Dakiros
Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:42 pm

Re: Nintendo DS games

Barristan wrote:
Dakiros wrote:I went to pick up Knights in the Nightmare at lunch today, stupid Gamestop didn't have it. :x


Yeah from what I've read its hard to find. I don't think Atlus makes too many copies of their games to be honest.


You ain't kidding, even Gamestop.com has it backordered.
Lightbeard
Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:15 pm

Re: Nintendo DS games

Knights of Nightmare looks fun but i dont play my DS anymore cept when going to boring places like dentist
Arnock
Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:02 pm

Re: Nintendo DS games

As much as I hate to admit it, the pokeman gameboy games are still really fun, I haven't tried platinum or w/e the DS version is, but the GBA games are fun