Skip to content
Maintankadin

Post your puppies

Spectrum
Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:17 pm

Re: Post your puppies

My dog is incredibly smart, just stupidly neurotic. She's an Australian Kelpie with a docked tail (not our doing).

Image

Image
Dunkan
Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:50 pm

Re: Post your puppies

Very disappointed. The pictures here so far do not accurately reflect the thread title.
Dane
Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:51 pm

Re: Post your puppies

fafhrd wrote:
Candiru wrote:I was expecting pictures of a different kind. :(


Thirded.
Barathorn
Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:27 pm

Re: Post your puppies

Dane wrote:
fafhrd wrote:
Candiru wrote:I was expecting pictures of a different kind. :(


Thirded.


Fourthed.

Although the animals are quite cute I feel cheated by Mew's blatant use of an inappropriate title to grab more thread views. Deliberately ambigious.

:)
Snake-Aes
Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:29 pm

Re: Post your puppies

Is it wrong that I didn't get it?
mew
Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:38 pm

Re: Post your puppies

Barathorn wrote:Fourthed.

Although the animals are quite cute I feel cheated by Mew's blatant use of an inappropriate title to grab more thread views. Deliberately ambigious.

:)

In all honesty, I had to urbandictionary "puppies". I had my suspicions when you were all commenting, but I had no clue when making the actual thread.
SORRY SOME OF US ACTUALLY LIKE BABY DOGS
Isetnefret
Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:08 pm

Re: Post your puppies

I had to UD it as well :(

Now that I think about it, it is a bit of a tease, but the lack of an NSFW tag should have clued you in.
Falibard
Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:27 pm

Re: Post your puppies

mew wrote:SORRY SOME OF US ACTUALLY LIKE BABY DOGS


I came here expecting baby dogs and this thread is at/near expectations.
Ruxpin
Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:59 pm

Re: Post your puppies

Cats can be adorable, even after they grow up. These are mine:

Image
fafhrd
Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:08 pm

Re: Post your puppies

mew wrote:SORRY SOME OF US ACTUALLY LIKE BABY DOGS


Ah, furverts eh?
Dane
Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:03 am

Re: Post your puppies

fafhrd wrote:
mew wrote:SORRY SOME OF US ACTUALLY LIKE BABY DOGS


Ah, furverts eh?


IB Yiffing.
Spectrum
Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:23 am

Re: Post your puppies

Ruxpin wrote:Cats can be adorable, even after they grow up. These are mine:

Image


Those are very odd puppies. They look a little deformed... and lame.
mew
Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:47 pm

Re: Post your puppies

Spectrum wrote:
Ruxpin wrote:Cats can be adorable, even after they grow up. These are mine:

Image


Those are very odd puppies. They look a little deformed... and lame.

My problem with cats is that they just aren't as loving =( I know a lot of cat people that are like "but they purr and they cuddle on you!" but dogs run home and greet you every time you leave for 20 minutes. Dogs actually care if you are mad at them, you don't have to do like with cats where to train them you have to somehow make it seem like you are not the one punishing them otherwise they will just associate punishment with you rather than themselves (however, this might make cats smarter than dogs).

I think I just had a bad experience with cats. I had some roommates with 2 cats that they never payed attention too, never cleaned up after, and never trained. So the cats would just run around and do whatever, the apartment smelled like cat shit, and fuck those cats.
I used to like them before that though :(
But I have seen some people with very clean apartments and well trained cats. But I prefer the loving energy of dogs.
However, kittens>puppies but dogs>cats as far as cuteness goes. Kittens are soooo adorable. It's like, they claw you up because they don't know any better, but you're just like "daaaaaaaaw! You're a kitten :D"
amh
Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:50 pm

Re: Post your puppies

Image

Much older now :(
Snake-Aes
Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:52 pm

Re: Post your puppies

mew wrote:My problem with cats is that they just aren't as loving =( I know a lot of cat people that are like "but they purr and they cuddle on you!" but dogs run home and greet you every time you leave for 20 minutes. Dogs actually care if you are mad at them, you don't have to do like with cats where to train them you have to somehow make it seem like you are not the one punishing them otherwise they will just associate punishment with you rather than themselves (however, this might make cats smarter than dogs).

I think I just had a bad experience with cats. I had some roommates with 2 cats that they never payed attention too, never cleaned up after, and never trained. So the cats would just run around and do whatever, the apartment smelled like cat shit, and fuck those cats.
I used to like them before that though :(
But I have seen some people with very clean apartments and well trained cats. But I prefer the loving energy of dogs.
However, kittens>puppies but dogs>cats as far as cuteness goes. Kittens are soooo adorable. It's like, they claw you up because they don't know any better, but you're just like "daaaaaaaaw! You're a kitten :D"

Image
I agree with mew. If you like your pet to actually care about you, get a dog.