Skip to content
Maintankadin

HEY YOU THERE, I NEED THIS TANK MOVED

Isetnefret
Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:18 pm

Re: HEY YOU THERE, I NEED THIS TANK MOVED

Interesting similarities between the military and raiding.
Snake-Aes
Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:23 pm

Re: HEY YOU THERE, I NEED THIS TANK MOVED

Well, in both you are coordinating a large group towards a goal, bloodied or not.
Except that in the military, if you are retarded, you get hurt.
TonicTank
Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:27 pm

Re: HEY YOU THERE, I NEED THIS TANK MOVED

Very true. The only thing that sucks is beign in Iraq atm I can't really lead any raids because my internet could spike and I could take a nova or missle from Mimoron or something. When I was in a real progressional guild back before I deployed I lead our first attempt in The Eye. It was definately weird healing and raid leading at the same time, but people still respected me as if I was the MT.
Isetnefret
Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:57 pm

Re: HEY YOU THERE, I NEED THIS TANK MOVED

I find that I can lead much more effectively when I'm not the MT.

As the MT, I am very focused on that, and usually make another officer take over raid leading duties.

The thing that irritates me more than anything is having to tell people not to stand in shit, or to drink their flask, etc. (See my signature quote for details).
TonicTank
Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:20 pm

Re: HEY YOU THERE, I NEED THIS TANK MOVED

Very true, altough I just put out the information. I was in a guild with a rather large population. If we had a DPS or healer that couldn't seem to pay attention then they were replaced. The Eye was fresh content when we went in and everyone wanted to go. I know we had around 4 different hunters just getting to and killing Alar.
Isetnefret
Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:32 pm

Re: HEY YOU THERE, I NEED THIS TANK MOVED

Those fire bird trashes were so annoying.
TonicTank
Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:35 pm

Re: HEY YOU THERE, I NEED THIS TANK MOVED

Isetnefret wrote:Those fire bird trashes were so annoying.

I remember the first time we pulled Alar, I was healing melee while they took out the spawns. One of our arms warriors was named Trashie. Best damn arms warrior I have ever came across, very competent and an awesome tank.
fafhrd
Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:27 pm

Re: HEY YOU THERE, I NEED THIS TANK MOVED

Wachter wrote:Long time no see, I've been in BMT
Too long ive been out of the game
But I'll still whoop yall just the same




IM BAAAAAAAAAAAACK


You... I remember you...
Gamingdevil
Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:23 am

Re: HEY YOU THERE, I NEED THIS TANK MOVED

fafhrd wrote:
Wachter wrote:Long time no see, I've been in BMT
Too long ive been out of the game
But I'll still whoop yall just the same




IM BAAAAAAAAAAAACK


You... I remember you...


In the mountains? What have you two done? :?
Barathorn
Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:14 am

Re: HEY YOU THERE, I NEED THIS TANK MOVED

fafhrd wrote:
Wachter wrote:Long time no see, I've been in BMT
Too long ive been out of the game
But I'll still whoop yall just the same




IM BAAAAAAAAAAAACK


You... I remember you...


I don't remember how it started, I just remember doing what they told me, told me, told me...

Welcome back Wachter.

Barathorn