Skip to content
Maintankadin

Logging Server Made me do it.

Dane
Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:17 am

Re: Logging Server Made me do it.

Fair enough.

In keeping with the original intent of this thread, since I cannot currently play WoW, I am physically pleasuring myself to a dog-eared copy of Good Housekeeping.
aranil
Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:20 am

Re: Logging Server Made me do it.

I just got off work, where I spend about 5 hours outside....
Girlfriend is in another state currently....
I spent most of my week locked in a closet full of children's books....
*feels sanity slipping away*
Vanifae
Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:05 am

Re: Logging Server Made me do it.

Invisusira wrote:
Invisusira wrote:battle.net account
Snake-Aes
Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:12 am

Re: Logging Server Made me do it.

Try reading a book. I'm just finished with Count of Monte Cristo, for example.
Vanifae
Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:18 am

Re: Logging Server Made me do it.

Snake-Aes wrote:Try reading a book. I'm just finished with Count of Monte Cristo, for example.

The Cat in the Hat is a good starter book.
Snake-Aes
Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:25 am

Re: Logging Server Made me do it.

The Arton Chronicles too.
Vanifae
Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:30 am

Re: Logging Server Made me do it.

Reading:

Image
Snake-Aes
Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:32 am

Re: Logging Server Made me do it.

Needs more dakka.
Vanifae
Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:33 am

Re: Logging Server Made me do it.

The Logging server is watching.
Snake-Aes
Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:34 am

Re: Logging Server Made me do it.

So that's what make funny noises at night.