Skip to content
Maintankadin

Daily LOLCats :: The OFFICIAL sticky.

Palafix
Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:51 am

_________________
lusisia
Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:20 pm
this is the one that my wife and I have found the cutest in a while:


_________________

Some people call me crazy but I like to think of myself as a freelance lunatic.
Ann Coulter is a Cylon
Annabelle
Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:25 pm

_________________

Keep your friends close and your curly fries even closer.
Garov
Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:48 pm

_________________
Vanifae
Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:55 pm
Posting in a thread about pussy.
_________________
Exodius
Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:50 am
A tanking cat... Razz


_________________

Ignus
Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:51 am
I dislike anything from Icanhazcheezeburger.com, because they ripped off the original source material and commercialized it, which is the greatest sin one can commit on the internet in regards to humor.

I usually hate to bring up 4chan, but they deserve credit for caturday. There the stupid and unfunny cat pictures are filtered through and the funny ones are saved. Plus there's more funny ones, and less sickeningly cute ones. remember, Caturday iz about CATS! Just cause they're funny. Not lolcats. FSK lolcats. that was made up by icanhazcheeseburger. It was also not cats because they are cute, it was formed on a board of insane depravity and raw stupid (and occasionally brilliant) ideas.

REMEMBER YOUR ROOTZ.
_________________
If you invest all of your talents, all of your gear, all of your knowledge and skill into tanking, you should be the best tank.