Skip to content
Maintankadin

NEW HERE? THE RULES: READ

Invisusira
Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:45 pm
Barathorn wrote:But is still beaten by crumble.

well that's why u have to work on ur uncrit/uncrumble
Barathorn
Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:48 pm
Invisusira wrote:
Barathorn wrote:But is still beaten by crumble.

well that's why u have to work on ur uncrit/uncrumble


Thats awful Invisusira....
Invisusira
Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:53 pm
I am well known in my guild for my terribad puns.
Worldie
Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:38 pm
terribad Guns?
Invisusira
Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:55 pm
I have updated 1st post with proper guidelines.
Barathorn
Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:59 pm
Invisusira wrote:I have updated 1st post with proper guidelines.


I havent had this much fun since I tanked SH with 2 elemental shamans and a Warlock tbh.
Worldie
Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:18 pm
I lold hard at the first post.
Gerilith
Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:30 pm
Noooo! The impossible happened! C.N. defeated by I. :lol:
Maliance
Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:48 pm
If I post pictures of Chuck Norris in the pie vs cake thread what would you do, Invis, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
Ps. The picture also contains pie.
Invisusira
Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:51 pm
I am swift like velociraptor in the deletion of said imagery in essential threads.
Eliane
Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:52 pm
I feel somehow responsible for this :(
Io.Draco
Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:12 pm
Why not chuck norris ?!
Invisusira
Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:13 pm
Because 2005 called and it wants its jokes back.
Eliane
Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:16 pm
Invisusira wrote:Because 2005 called and it wants its jokes back.


That reminds me of Seinfeld.
Io.Draco
Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:16 pm
Oh well

What does Arkham Asylum mean anyway?