Skip to content
Maintankadin

MAINTANKADIN VENT

_Chloe
Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:59 am
What about this?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5uZr3JWYdy8
_________________
Dorvan - Indeed, the only thing better than realizing you're able to tank anything in the game is reaching the point where you no longer need prove it.
Fahsky
Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:43 am
Let's be straight, we can't beat the hilarity of this.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Mkhx7mkMXa8

I'm usually on my guild's vent, unless I'm not around. They would miss me very much, I think I'm pretty much their only female contact. lmao
_________________


2/2 GL 10/10 Kara 4/6 ZA 0/1 ML ;_;
Mazater
Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:45 am
Fahsky, I'll bet they've tried to cyber with you! Wink
_________________

You joined a selibate order to get chicks?
Mazater
Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:01 am

The question is, are you worth it?





Oh lord, I'm so perverted...
_________________

You joined a selibate order to get chicks?
Fahsky
Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:23 am
lmao No no, I'm 21. I call them, the dudes, jailbait, because well, some of them are, & some just sound like it. So they all joke about (maybe even think I am) me being a pedo. XD
_________________


2/2 GL 10/10 Kara 4/6 ZA 0/1 ML ;_;
Mazater
Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:48 am
Hmm.

Another thread completely derailed.

I wonder why Rolling Eyes

But back on topic, sure, why not?
_________________

You joined a selibate order to get chicks?
Wachter
Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:23 am
WTB moar rickrolling
_________________
_Chloe
Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:11 pm




Oh and you might need this:

_________________
Dorvan - Indeed, the only thing better than realizing you're able to tank anything in the game is reaching the point where you no longer need prove it.
Mazater
Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:41 pm
No...no...nooo!
I'm not a pedo

/cry
_________________

You joined a selibate order to get chicks?