Skip to content
Maintankadin

Random Picture Post

Klaudandus
Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:35 pm

Re: Random Picture Post

Image
Image
Image

A day in Canada, A day in Australia, A day in Saudi Arabia.
Era
Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:29 pm

Re: Random Picture Post

Klaudandus wrote:Image


That guy is REALLY legging it!
Holyblaze
Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:09 pm

Re: Random Picture Post

Klaudandus wrote:Image



OMG! BAM! Now that is some funny stuff right there! :lol:
Era
Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:48 am

Re: Random Picture Post

Honest Tinder girl is maybe too honest?

Image
Koatanga
Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:52 pm

Re: Random Picture Post

Era wrote:Honest Tinder girl is maybe too honest?

Image


She lost me at "other hand on your tummy". Make that "on your manhood" and I'd consider if I wasn't married.
Era
Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:42 pm

Re: Random Picture Post

Koatanga wrote:...I'd consider if I wasn't married.


You might want to read the rest before you say that. :lol:
Klaudandus
Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:35 am

Re: Random Picture Post

So... this statue exists in Massachusetts
Image
Era
Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:12 am

Re: Random Picture Post

Klaudandus wrote:So... this statue exists in Massachusetts
Image



Image
Klaudandus
Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:07 am

Re: Random Picture Post

it seriously looks like a dude buttfucking a seaturtle
Skye1013
Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:50 am

Re: Random Picture Post

Klaudandus wrote:it seriously looks like a dude buttfucking a seaturtle

Only if you figure there is a hole in the back-side of the turtle shell...
Snake-Aes
Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:20 pm

Re: Random Picture Post

Humans and their spinal cords...
Image
Koatanga
Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:04 pm

Re: Random Picture Post

Era wrote:
Koatanga wrote:...I'd consider if I wasn't married.


You might want to read the rest before you say that. :lol:

I did... Been a bit of a dry spell of late...
Era
Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:35 am

Re: Random Picture Post

Koatanga wrote:
Era wrote:
Koatanga wrote:...I'd consider if I wasn't married.


You might want to read the rest before you say that. :lol:

I did... Been a bit of a dry spell of late...


Ouch. :lol: That bad eh? But hey, nothing like a little bleeding to death to stop all kinds of urges.

Ontopic:
Image
Snake-Aes
Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:34 am

Re: Random Picture Post

Controversial. But it's a funny analogy.