KoatangaSun Jul 19, 2015 4:20 pmRe: Random Picture PostKlaudandus wrote:Is that the world's worst flop, or did he tear a ligament?reminds me of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byzwAm6e-aw
NooskaMon Jul 20, 2015 1:38 amRe: Random Picture PostI would assume he tore something yeah, clearly kickking hard, thn missing the target to apply the force to.
IronshieldWed Jul 22, 2015 2:42 amRe: Random Picture PostArnock wrote:Replace the cats with 18 month old toddlers, and this is my house.
EraSun Jul 26, 2015 5:50 amRe: Random Picture PostYeah. I really want one. I don' need one, but I want one.
Snake-AesSun Jul 26, 2015 6:07 amRe: Random Picture PostEra wrote:Yeah. I really want one. I don' need one, but I want one.True that. It's just so beautiful.
Skye1013Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:53 pmRe: Random Picture Post$270 is a bit much for something that I'd almost never use.But hey... if you REALLY love it...
NooskaWed Jul 29, 2015 11:14 pmRe: Random Picture PostI gotta find something to use that thing for so I have an excuse to get one...<.<
Snake-AesSat Aug 01, 2015 8:12 amRe: Random Picture PostPlayed Agar.Io for a spell. It didn't go well.