Skip to content
Maintankadin

AoTM: Acronym of The Month

Aubade
Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:03 pm

Re: AoTM: Acronym of The Month

Oman i had RAOT last night on 6 min maly, 1895 unbuffed Shield block value, mirror of truth + meteorite whetstone, 25% unbuffed crit with my crusade spec.


Finished P1 with an average of 9.7k TPS <3
fafhrd
Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:03 pm

Re:

Sanctity wrote:LMGT

Let me google that


Hm.

I read that as "lower magister's terrace"
Invisusira
Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:31 pm

Re: AoTM: Acronym of The Month

LF 10M UMGT
Dorvan
Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:38 pm

Re: AoTM: Acronym of The Month

My vote is

>8< -- Spider Pride!
YoYoMa
Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:29 pm

Re: AoTM: Acronym of The Month

TMNT - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

It doesn't really apply but it's still fun
anthony
Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:11 pm

Re: AoTM: Acronym of The Month

PFDTTLB/FP- plus five damage to thread LIghtBeard /facepalm
Falibard
Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:51 pm

Re: AoTM: Acronym of The Month

IACS

Is A Cake Sympathizer.

So we know who to shun when the dust settles.
Dracora
Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:33 pm

Re: AoTM: Acronym of The Month

Dorvan wrote:My vote is

>8< -- Spider Pride!


What he said.

I hate asking but what in the world does QFT mean? People on the nets expect you do know these things without actually telling you. I always thought was:

Quit Fucking Trying
Grehn|Skipjack
Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:17 pm

Re: AoTM: Acronym of The Month

Quoted For Truth
Barathorn
Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:20 pm

Re: AoTM: Acronym of The Month

Grehn|Skipjack wrote:Quoted For Truth


No way, I thought it was

'Quads Four Turds'
aranil
Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:20 pm

Re: AoTM: Acronym of The Month

Dracora wrote:
Dorvan wrote:My vote is

>8< -- Spider Pride!


What he said.

I hate asking but what in the world does QFT mean? People on the nets expect you do know these things without actually telling you. I always thought was:

Quit Fucking Trying


Quite fucking true
Falibard
Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:18 pm

Re: AoTM: Acronym of The Month

aranil wrote:
Dracora wrote:
Dorvan wrote:My vote is

>8< -- Spider Pride!


What he said.

I hate asking but what in the world does QFT mean? People on the nets expect you do know these things without actually telling you. I always thought was:

Quit Fucking Trying


Quite fucking true


I believe it's Quoted for Truth
Taragor
Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:10 pm

Re: AoTM: Acronym of The Month

NKOTB

New Kids on the Block.....


seriously, driving down Sunset Blvd this weekend and a bunch of mid 30-40 ish large women all sitting outside in the 100 degree California sun, waiting for the doors to open to their concert. Wasnt a pretty sight.
Culhag
Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:16 pm

Re: AoTM: Acronym of The Month

Dracora wrote:
Dorvan wrote:My vote is

>8< -- Spider Pride!


What he said.

I hate asking but what in the world does QFT mean? People on the nets expect you do know these things without actually telling you. I always thought was:

Quit Fucking Trying

Quantum Field Theory