Skip to content
Maintankadin

Toga vs. Kilt

Gladia
Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:57 pm

Re: Toga vs. Kilt

guillex wrote:I haven't been scanning as of late... After I sold my last batch of belt buckles I kinda stepped back... I wasn't making much cash, and didn't have any decent flow of product to get on the market.

It's pretty deflated.



As How it is on Ravenholdt, pretty deflated on most items. Eonar however is waaay inflated, 250g for an uncut epic gem...

Edit - CBH Toga!
Ruex
Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:35 pm

Re: Toga vs. Kilt

I would have to Vote for Proper Tartan and Kilt, special Bias due to my Scottish background.
Also:
1) When applied to a Male such as the Braveheart method adds points towards extreme badass. (If you can pull it off mind you.)

2) When used in Catholic School girl uniforms on a female... need I say more?

Now that I think back on it, I think the Uniforms were one of the main draws to go to a Catholic school way back when. Makes me glade my wife still has hers.

Cheers
ulushnar
Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:41 am

Re: Toga vs. Kilt

Image

Yes, I am a total bad-ass.
Barathorn
Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:49 am

Re: Toga vs. Kilt

ulushnar wrote:Image

Yes, I am a total bad-ass.


/resists urge to poke fun at Ulu.

/rejoices in seeing Ruex post again.
ulushnar
Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:35 am

Re: Toga vs. Kilt

You are English Bara, and therefore have no room to poke fun at anyone. Ever.
Barathorn
Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:47 am

Re: Toga vs. Kilt

ulushnar wrote:You are English Bara, and therefore have no room to poke fun at anyone. Ever.


Awwwww Ulu.

<3
Maverick13
Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:53 am

Re: Toga vs. Kilt

must resist urge to derail thread by stating Ulu is in fact right the only thing you can joke about now without scorn or fear of reprisal is Caucasian middle aged males in Britain :S - even the red heads are protected ;-)


on topic

Kilts, Kilts and more Kilts

Although disturbingly the number of people including scots who do not know the correct use/traditions for the accompanying accoutrements - including underwear.
Njall
Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:18 am

Re: Toga vs. Kilt

WTB BC era plate thong!
lythac
Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:29 am

Re: Toga vs. Kilt

The skimpiest plate legs, click it and you will never look at female dwarfs in the same way again. You may not be able to look at them ever again.
guillex
Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:44 am

Re: Toga vs. Kilt

My kilt pic is in another thread.

I'll find it later.
Arjuna
Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:28 pm

Re: Toga vs. Kilt

ulushnar wrote:Image

Yes, I am a total bad-ass.

is she single?
fafhrd
Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:22 pm

Re: Toga vs. Kilt

You have SUBVERTED our sacred forum rules by including MULTIPLE CBH options,

thereby FORCING me to still make a choice!

WTF


*rages*
guillex
Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:05 pm

Re: Toga vs. Kilt

fafhrd wrote:You have SUBVERTED our sacred forum rules by including MULTIPLE CBH options,

thereby FORCING me to still make a choice!

WTF


*rages*


In Communist Russia, rules break YOU.
ulushnar
Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:19 am

Re: Toga vs. Kilt

Arjuna wrote:is she single?


Would you like to be forcefed your own testicles?
Barathorn
Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:19 am

Re: Toga vs. Kilt

ulushnar wrote:
Arjuna wrote:is she single?


Would you like to be forcefed your own testicles?


When skirt wearing man you are, protective of other skirt wearers will you be.
Njall
Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:39 am

Re: Toga vs. Kilt

Barathorn wrote:
When skirt wearing man you are, protective of other skirt wearers will you be.


Good news everyone! Arjuna has found a new way to be creepy. Wait. That's not good news at all.