
Re: Alter Ego Collectibles (progression post)
Progress




Also; HOW THE EFF DO YOU SEATTLE PEOPLE DEAL WITH THE PARKING?!
Koatanga wrote:Not counting passing through the airport on trips, I have been in Seattle twice. Both times, the weather was absolutely stunning and clear and I swore there wasn't a prettier city.
Fridmarr wrote:Koatanga wrote:Not counting passing through the airport on trips, I have been in Seattle twice. Both times, the weather was absolutely stunning and clear and I swore there wasn't a prettier city.
When the weather is nice in Seattle it's as nice as it gets anywhere on the planet. Sadly we spend the other 50 weeks of the year paying for it
Shoju wrote:Rain: Check
Snow: Check
No Sunburn: Check.
Where can I sign up for this heaven?
bldavis wrote:Shoju wrote:Rain: Check
Snow: Check
No Sunburn: Check.
Where can I sign up for this heaven?
when she says snow, she meant white-ish rain unless you go 20 min east to the mountains![]()
and we would welcome another MTadin to the PNW





Thalia wrote:Trying to move to Snolquamie, that's 15-20 mins east of Seattle...this would be my back yard:
Fivelives wrote:I found a house in West Seattle (Fauntleroy) that I might end up buying.
Fivelives wrote:I just want the weather back. I miss western Washington - it's the closest I've ever come to heaven on earth.
Fivelives wrote:Everywhere you go has its own personal beauty. It's just a matter of personal preference as to which you like more - whether it's the sand dunes of the Sahara Desert, the ground fog at dawn in Germany's Black Forest, the coastline of the Puget Sound in Washington, or even the flat plains of Kansas, there's a paradise on earth for everyone. Mine just happens to be the rainforest environment of western Washington.