Skip to content
Maintankadin

Walking Dead Episode "The Killer Within"

Thalia
Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:43 am

Re: Walking Dead Episode "The Killer Within"

I was on Trade 3 and I was so mad because I sold out of 3 at the store!

Lol,

I reorder Walking Dead Trades, which are 1-17 right now once a week...and I order about 2-3 each. Funny thing is the ongoing comics don't really sell as much. We sell about 5-6 per month....compared to my little pony which sold out of 25 in two days :lol:
Shoju
Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:09 pm

Re: Walking Dead Episode "The Killer Within"

Flex wrote:On the positive: I am glad they seem to be skipping the entire Michonne rape subplot that happened in the comic.


Yeah... that would not have played well I think. The maggie thing was close enough to show he is just a creepy dirty bastard.
Fivelives
Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:55 pm

Re: Walking Dead Episode "The Killer Within"

Is there anywhere to stream the show online, for free? I've a friend who's been dealing with a family crisis, and she's missed the last 3 or 4 episodes. It's available free through our cable provider on-demand, but she doesn't have a cable box, so doesn't have on-demand access. She lives 2 1/2 hours away from me, so she also can't just pop over and watch it on her days off from work (although it'd be nice to see her - haven't seen her since around February or thereabouts).

Hulu says it's available at amctv.com, but neither of us can find a full episode there. Free is definitely a must - she's not working right now (taking care of her sick father), so buying the episodes on itunes/vudu/etc isn't really an option.