Skip to content
Maintankadin

Breaking Bad

bldavis
Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:26 pm

Re: Breaking Bad

im at 81 quadrillion, and have all achievements but the week and month >.>

though i did have to rest my wrist for a couple days after checking that link
Arnock
Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:26 pm

Re: Breaking Bad

I honestly didn't click much, just bought upgrades and let it run in the background, I now have all achievements but the month.


I may or may not have a problem.

Katraya wrote:
When he finished BB he watched a few Malcolm in the Middle episodes. Seeing Bryan Cranston do roller disco was a real mindfuck. :lol:



He reprised his role in How I Met Your Mother earlier this season. He shifted pretty effortlessly in and out of Heisenberg mode.

I cannot WAIT for the third season. I saw this still from one of the new episodes and I just think it's so lovely.



I still need to watch the s2 finale, I liked what they did with the Baskerville episode. When and where is it premiering stateside?
Aubade
Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: Breaking Bad

Mmmm. You don't wanna see my Cookie Clicker stats.
bldavis
Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:20 pm

Re: Breaking Bad

Arnock wrote:I honestly didn't click much, just bought upgrades and let it run in the background, I now have all achievements but the month.


I may or may not have a problem.

once i got a few upgrades, i didnt click much either
katraya
Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:03 am

Re: Breaking Bad

Arnock, we watched it all on Netflix. And you most definitely need to see the season 2 finale!
Arnock
Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:27 pm

Re: Breaking Bad

Oh, I've been watching it all on netflix too, just was curious as to when season 3 would premiere in the states.

Apparently each episode will be 3 weeks after the UK showing on PBS.
Sagara
Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:10 am

Re: Breaking Bad

With WoW in the backburner, I've finally managed to sit in front of this with the spousal unit and we went for a season 1 marathon over the weekend.

It took a long while (episode 4 or something?) but I'm honestly hooked - it felt a bit like the finale was less of a... well... FINALE, than the episode before it, but the story, while slow takes you wayyyy too often in unexpected directions that make most of the cast relatable.
Aubade
Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:56 am

Re: Breaking Bad

it will feel like that the whole series. You're constantly going "woah, didn't expect that" The whole show.

You'll enjoy the ride though.
Koatanga
Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:53 pm

Re: Breaking Bad

There is a bit of an awkward phase - starting in Season 2 - where the role of the sympathetic character transitions from Walter to Jessie, but it's only awkward because you find your perception of the characters shifting. I think it's rather deftly handled by the show, and allows for Walter to truly "break bad" without losing the audience.
bldavis
Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:33 pm

Re: Breaking Bad

honestly that is one of the things i love about the show
the transition bryan cranston goes through as walt even just through the first 2 seasons...my god!