Barathorn
Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:44 pm
Re: Relationships
Black Sails. Good apart from the perfect teeth. This annoys me.

Era wrote:Whoa, long time no see!
Njall wrote:Hello Sailor! Yes, I only just came back. What are you doing other than WoW?
Njall
Nikachelle wrote:-started a makeup blog (http://www.makeup-your-mind.net)... although you guys are REALLY not the target audience

lythac wrote:Nikachelle wrote:-started a makeup blog (http://www.makeup-your-mind.net)... although you guys are REALLY not the target audience
I wanted to try a Detox Diva Hydrating Facial Sheet Mask By Maskeraide because of your blog, but shipping was evil. It sounds divine.
Era wrote:Badgers aside, and moving along as instructed - Nika, you might remember I was trying to decide whether to go to Canada or Japan and then landed on Japan - but guess what? I ended up with a Canadian roomate! What are the odds??
Hilarious fellow from Sa.. Satch... Saskatchewan. Also known as "The Worst Place", according to him. :p He looks exactly like Jesse Pinkman from Breaking Bad, and ... Well, kinda is a lot like him too. But yeah, overall great dude. Only lived with him for a couple of weeks before I moved out to a private apartment, but stayed in touch.
EDIT: Friendships are also relationships! Right?
Arnock wrote:It's mildly depressing to see most of your friends getting engaged or married when you're alone.
Doesn't make it any better when you've grown so far apart from those friends that you don't hear about it until you see the facebook notification pop up.
Nikachelle wrote:Arnock wrote:It's mildly depressing to see most of your friends getting engaged or married when you're alone.
Doesn't make it any better when you've grown so far apart from those friends that you don't hear about it until you see the facebook notification pop up.
Facebook and social media are the worst for that. Keep in mind that you have zero idea what is happening behind the scenes that they're ashamed/too embarrassed to post about. There's a lot more behind the scenes that anyone ever knows.
Nikachelle wrote:I've never been to Saskatchewan - I can't imagine there's much out there tbh. Other than... wheat fields.
Also, you need to post a picture of your roommate now. I have a deepseated crush on Aaron Paul (aka Jesse Pinkman) and now I demand photographic proof of your roommate's likeness.
Snake-Aes wrote:things are happening at a FULL POWER TOTAL ANNIHILATION pace. I'm nervous.
Nikachelle wrote:Sab decided he was going to let his friend get married the weekend we're going to New York City, Kat! How very dare he!