Skip to content
Maintankadin

ATTN: People using huge animated GIF avatars.

Vanifae
Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:57 pm

Re: ATTN: People using huge animated GIF avatars.

I am the cutest Asian Girl.
Sabindeus
Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:06 pm

Re: ATTN: People using huge animated GIF avatars.

Grehn|Skipjack wrote:Vanifae is a cute asian girl, Invis is a girl with great CBH, Guillex's beard looks good, Lightbeard wins all the time, and I have an amazing super-computer. True story.


Yep, true story.
Guillex
Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:07 pm

Re: ATTN: People using huge animated GIF avatars.

My beard does look good, on me.

Whatchoo' talkin' 'bout, Willis?
Sabindeus
Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:08 pm

Re: ATTN: People using huge animated GIF avatars.

Guillex wrote:My beard does look good, on me.

Whatchoo' talkin' 'bout, Willis?


See? Total veracity here.
Skwigelf
Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:29 pm

Re: ATTN: People using huge animated GIF avatars.

So, am I to assume that I can't use Image as my avatar?

Is that what you are telling me?
anthony
Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:29 pm

Re: ATTN: People using huge animated GIF avatars.

Skwigelf wrote:So, am I to assume that I can't use Image as my avatar?

Is that what you are telling me?

Seeing as it does not work i supppose so...
Tuberon
Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:16 pm

Re: ATTN: People using huge animated GIF avatars.

Skwigelf wrote:So, am I to assume that I can't use Image as my avatar?

Is that what you are telling me?


You, 50kb

So far, here... posters including me...

Faf: 535kb
Aub: 471kb
Guillex: 20kb
Van: 334kb (but contains a dune reference, therefore is exempt from size complaints.)
Me: 7kb
Invis: 17kb
Knaughty: 21kb
Arn: 23kb
Maj: 8kb
Sabin: 17kb
Grehn: 7kb
Glad: 52kb
Skw: 50kb

535 + 471 + 20 + 334 + 7 + 17 + 21 + 23 + 8 + 17 + 7 + 52 + 50 = 1.52mb of avatars.

Etc...

While I understand the concerns over avatar file sizes, I do feel that those who are on slower connections may feel like using the "display avatars y/n" in the control panel.

Then again, we don't need the entirety of Serenity in an avatar... (though I'd probably be willing to download an extra large avvie of summer glau's combat scenes)
amunstorr
Sun May 10, 2009 10:15 pm

Re: ATTN: People using huge animated GIF avatars.

and mine... i think its good
fafhrd
Tue May 12, 2009 12:37 pm

Re: ATTN: People using huge animated GIF avatars.

amunstorr wrote:and mine... i think its good


It is amazing.
Discerpo
Thu May 14, 2009 4:42 pm

Re: ATTN: People using huge animated GIF avatars.

This is the one i usually have for my avatar but but i think it was too big and since im at work most of the time im on the site i just used the one here to the left.

http://www.thebawdycloister.com/.shared ... wow7jb.gif