Skip to content
Maintankadin

self test of life style spiralling out of control.

Vanifae
Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:46 pm

Re: self test of life style spiralling out of control.

Kill the Blacksmith.
Arnock
Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:16 pm

Re: self test of life style spiralling out of control.

Snake-Aes wrote:
Vanifae wrote:
Panzerdin wrote:FIREBALL!!!!!!11111!!!!!!!12111!!342Q323ONEONEONE

Not flagged for PvP.

Me and my group were challenged with duels to death with every single person in this village that could walk(and one who couldn't).
Turns out we eventually killed everyone in the village, save a few babies that we sold to a slaver.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcbazH6aE2g
Snake-Aes
Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:25 pm

Re: self test of life style spiralling out of control.

We're running from the whole empire now. It's given us good street cred too.

That village is full of crazy people. A freaking 5-years-old kid boasted she was capable of defending her mother against two wolves, and attacked with two knives. Little bitch nailed my leg, so I snapped her neck.
Vanifae
Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:26 pm

Re: self test of life style spiralling out of control.

Snake kills babies.
Snake-Aes
Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:29 pm

Re: self test of life style spiralling out of control.

I didn't kill any baby. I killed a few guards, a bunch of peasants, a pregnant woman and a couple kids. The babies I sold to a slaver.
Vanifae
Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:31 pm

Re: self test of life style spiralling out of control.

Snake-Aes wrote:I didn't kill any baby. I killed a few guards, a bunch of peasants, a pregnant woman and a couple kids. The babies I sold to a slaver.

Snake kills babies.
Snake-Aes
Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:34 pm

Re: self test of life style spiralling out of control.

Those babies won't die. Minotaurs in Tapista firmly follow their god's tenets: Protect the weak that serves the strong.
As long as they obey, they'll be fine and quite well treated.
Also, in before Vanifae says the same thing again.
Thalia
Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:54 pm

Re: self test of life style spiralling out of control.

I should take a picture of my desk... I really need an office but I'm cramming myself into a little corner of our townhouse. I got shipping supplies, filing cabinets, office supplies, computers, mail, little dragon figurines, scrapbooking stuff, radio, printer, .... I need an office.
Vanifae
Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:02 pm

Re: self test of life style spiralling out of control.

Hey guys I didn't do some mundane thing I always do.

Am I going crazy?
Snake-Aes
Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:06 pm

Re: self test of life style spiralling out of control.

Vanifae wrote:Hey guys I didn't do some mundane thing I always do.

Am I going crazy?

No, but your bodyguard will.
Vanifae
Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:07 pm

Re: self test of life style spiralling out of control.

He always eats a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch, today he had tuna salad sandwich on wheat.

Is he going crazy?
Snake-Aes
Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:09 pm

Re: self test of life style spiralling out of control.

Vanifae wrote:He always eats a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch, today he had tuna salad sandwich on wheat.

Is he going crazy?

Yes, he Is. Next thing he'll try to get into your girlfriend, and you'll have to cut off his tongue, then his hands, then his dick, then killing him.
Then Simbad the Sailor will show up, and offer to buy him just after the tongue's cut off, and he'll be his slave for years to come, serving him be it in Monte Cristo, be it in Paris.
Vanifae
Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:10 pm

Re: self test of life style spiralling out of control.

You have all the answers.
Snake-Aes
Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:11 pm

Re: self test of life style spiralling out of control.

I am the answer.
Vanifae
Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:16 pm

Re: self test of life style spiralling out of control.

Snake-Aes wrote:I am the answer.

How did it get burned?

Answer: Snake-Aes.