Skip to content
Maintankadin

What are YOU listening to?

KysenMurrin
Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:32 am

Re: What are YOU listening to?

Today I'm listening to robthebank. Decent band; think they only made the one album, though.
Klaudandus
Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:01 am

Re: What are YOU listening to?

The Silent Hill vocal tracks =P
Njall
Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:33 pm

Re: What are YOU listening to?

E Nomine.
Snake-Aes
Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:39 am

Re: What are YOU listening to?

Ghoultown's always a nice one.
Njall
Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:06 am

Re: What are YOU listening to?

The new hires. Kids these days have potty mouths. And they are going to talk to clients with that language? I suspect some facts of professional life will be relayed sharply.
Nooska
Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:12 am

Re: What are YOU listening to?

with a "clear out your desk" lesson?
Era
Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:07 am

Re: What are YOU listening to?

Jungle à La Cigale:(Live, Full Concert)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WBYb_MlP6s

Only listened about a thirdway through, but I'm loving it so far.
I'm terrible with genres, but I guess it's some kind of light jazzy rock? It kind of makes me just lie down on the floor and listen and enjoy the hot weather and some Japanese beer.
Era
Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:54 pm

Re: What are YOU listening to?

Jaga Jazzist - Oban

https://youtu.be/Npb8qK80IrU?t=8m15s

Some kind of.. synthy jazz? I dunno. Genres are hard. It's nice, and I linked to a good part to hook you in in case you're impatient. Give it a shot why don't ya.
Njall
Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:09 am

Re: What are YOU listening to?

Nooska wrote:with a "clear out your desk" lesson?


In one case? Yes. But it was more for just downright sexist behavior. This is a professional workplace, not a frat house.

And another kid got the boot too - one of the nice ones. He just couldn't do the work. A pity.