Threatco
Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:01 pm
Re: self test of life style spiralling out of control.
< Messy desk. Messy Mind also got in trouble today at work
I may be joining you in the unemployed club for a bit. 

Threatco wrote:< Messy desk. Messy MinI also got in trouble today at workI may be joining you in the unemployed club for a bit.
Threatco wrote:Agreed,
Somethings are just plain dumbass.
But On a seocnd meeting I am doing VERY well stats wise so lol now I feel a bit better. They sorta did the googd cop bad cop act on me.
Snake-Aes wrote:Turns out Minnerva is an Otyugh.
Threatco wrote:I work in a call center enviroment. I take reservations for fairmont hotels and resorts.
Vanifae wrote:I am going to burn this place down.
Vanifae wrote:I was sitting at my desk and I noticed that it was gone.
Am I going crazy?
Dane wrote:Vanifae wrote:I am going to burn this place down.
Someone take your stapler again?
Nikachelle wrote:Dane wrote:Vanifae wrote:I am going to burn this place down.
Someone take your stapler again?
![]()
I really need to watch that movie again.