Skip to content
Maintankadin

NEW HERE? THE RULES: READ

Guillex
Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:27 pm
Levantine wrote:Was that aimed at me? If it was then it's well deserved, because I don't get it.


Oh good, 'cause I don't either. So uh ... Lemme get rid of it.

I thought you were bein' sarcasteeeeeek! :D
Levantine
Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:48 pm
Guillex wrote:
Levantine wrote:Was that aimed at me? If it was then it's well deserved, because I don't get it.


Oh good, 'cause I don't either. So uh ... Lemme get rid of it.

I thought you were bein' sarcasteeeeeek! :D


Lawl, it wasn't. That had to be the best reply to that in the entire universe. It took me a good minute to realise what you did.
Skwigelf
Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:33 am
Io.Draco wrote:Oh well

What does Arkham Asylum mean anyway?


???


Image

Edit:Also I could have swore I went to the last page when I read that post...Ah well.

Image
Ruex
Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:54 am
:arrow: 48th!!
Pizbit
Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:20 pm
49th!


TOP 50 YAY!
Teloc
Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:32 pm
50! do I win a prize?
Pizbit
Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:56 pm
No.
Draxi
Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:31 pm
I don't think this question answered so Lore, how many unicorns can the hypno-cats punch while off-handing a pie during a Turkish rainstorm?
Zx
Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:24 pm
thats almost like alan greenspan skiing backwards down a black hole made of laffer curves and then dividing by zero.
pirpool
Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:07 pm
did u knew that Lizzards can create hydro-mushroom-buffers while eatting sandwich?:D
astole
Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:55 pm
wow that sure wasn't a bringing back of a dead topic
Wachter
Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:16 pm
yes, we're necro's here. DONT JUDGE US!!! *hides*
Sulreal
Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:35 pm
And what, dare I ask, is wrong with necromancy?

<scampers away before a scathing bolt of logic rains down upon his head>
Pizbit
Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:20 am
Sulreal wrote:And what, dare I ask, is wrong with necromancy?

<scampers away before a scathing bolt of logic rains down upon his head>


NOTHING!!
Sulreal
Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:37 pm
Image

I can has friends? kthnxbai :P