Skip to content
Maintankadin

Random Picture Post

VyseV1
Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:41 pm


O_O;
Fahsky
Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:29 pm
Yay Dreamcast. XD





Yeah, no Commendation for me. lol
_________________


10/10 Kara 6/6 ZA 2/2 GL 1/1 ML 1/6 SSC
Touchdown
Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:37 am
Wat is a typo from what, from what I gather its when somebody gets somewhat suprised or something.

Often use it in guild chat and on general, don't really know why.

Yes, I suck at explaining.
Invisusira
Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:07 am
I wouldn't really call "wat" a typo since it's intentional.

"Wat" is like when you say "WHAT??" as an exclamation, but calmly and without the question mark. "What."
_________________
armory | youtube | pally stole my bike
Xodra
Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:11 am

_________________
Solumin_AK
Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:09 pm

_________________
"I go barreling into mobs because I know my healer has my back. I am invincible because he is elite."
-Thorn/Hurin