Skip to content
Maintankadin

Whip out your di..

Falibard
Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:34 am
daemonym wrote:bs in digital art and design

going for masters when i actually have time/money to do so.


Umm basically this. except mine was:

BA in Integrative Arts (Digital Media)

Probably the same curriculum, but I had to take more art credits :S.
Shoju
Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:45 am
Associates of Technical Studies in Web Design and Computer Programming.
Salgado
Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:40 am
Bachelor of Arts (English & Literature)
Associates in Sciences (Anatomy/Physiology for Radiologic Technology)

I went to X-ray school right out of high school, but figured out after a couple of years that I wanted to be a writer.

Lol @ thinking I could make a living as a writer. Now I work for an ISP call center while I try to sell my second book. The first was purchased, but never got published. :cry:

I should have just gone to medical school, but noooooo, that sounded like too much work.
Sabindeus
Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:43 am
omg bold text is so officials

Bachelors of Science in Computer Science
with a Minor in Philosophy
Panzerdin
Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:52 am
o_O You're plural?
uke
Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:57 am
Bachelor's in U.S. History.

i.e. mastering the art of eloquently extrapolating bits of information info larger amounts of BS :D

However, my trade is in Information Technology. Go figure.
Rachmaninoff
Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:12 am
BA Music and Sound Recording


WASTE OF TIME!! Huzza!! If I win the lotto thats what I will do with my time. But thats not going to happen. Applying for Masters in Computer IT.
Dorvan
Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:13 am
Rachmaninoff wrote:[img]BA%20Music%20and%20Sound%20Recording[/img]

WASTE OF TIME!! Huzza!! If I win the lotto thats what I will do with my time. But thats not going to happen. Applying for Masters in Computer IT.


Quoted for silly use of the [img] tag :P
Rachmaninoff
Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:14 am
Dorvan wrote:
Rachmaninoff wrote:[img]BA%20Music%20and%20Sound%20Recording[/img]

WASTE OF TIME!! Huzza!! If I win the lotto thats what I will do with my time. But thats not going to happen. Applying for Masters in Computer IT.


Quoted for silly use of the [img] tag :P


DAMN IT! I thought I caught it in time lolol
Dorvan
Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:17 am
Hey, at least you didn't say your major was in Web Design ;)
Kathane
Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:22 pm
AS, Physics
mazater
Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:46 pm
Still studying to become a better nerd, oh wait...
Doogiehowser
Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:00 am
Masters in Urban Planning

Or as I like to call it "Masters in Letting the Developers Dictate how cities grow while we try to slow them down with required Environmental Impact Studies"
Dracora
Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:52 am

Re: Whip out your di..

Threatco wrote:Some people here write very eloquently.


Why thank you, I do try.

I'm the best ever with my BS in College Drop Out Degree!!
Jaydin
Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:06 am
BA in Mathematics, minor in Biology. I always thought it would have been a BS because math is the purest of all sciences, untainted by the realities of life, until I filled out the graduation registration....
Trilde
Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:47 pm
High School Diploma

Finished high school and joined the army not wanting it sit in classrooms anymore.

When I hit my trades course it was 11 months of sitting in a classroom.

Ah well, been in the army for over 16 years now and do not really regret not going to University.
mew
Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:53 pm
BA in Psychology
-technically I don't have it yet (done with all my coursework, taking my last semester of 4-year undergrad just for the hell of it)
-my university doesn't offer a BS in psychology (which sucks)
-I plan to go for my PhD in neurology (preferably with a focus on neurological disease research, perhaps neuromuscular stuff)
Creepydoc
Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:55 am
Bachelors of Science in Computer Science with a Minor in Technical Writing

I use it to write books that nobody reads!
Borin
Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:32 pm
High School Diploma

Currently finishing up my second year of a Bachelor of Science with a Double Major in Mathematics and Statistics, with an Actuarial certificate thrown on top.