Skip to content
Maintankadin

Random Picture Post

mew
Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:56 pm

Re: Random Picture Post

I could never understand (or enjoy) those mock periodic tables. I mean, they don't make any sense aside from just throwing different things on there. There is no order to them, no practicality, that's the whole point of a periodic table. There not much of a joke at all.
Snake-Aes
Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Random Picture Post

mew wrote:I could never understand (or enjoy) those mock periodic tables. I mean, they don't make any sense aside from just throwing different things on there. There is no order to them, no practicality, that's the whole point of a periodic table. There not much of a joke at all.

http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0423.html
Arnock
Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:33 pm

Re: Random Picture Post

mew wrote:I could never understand (or enjoy) those mock periodic tables. I mean, they don't make any sense aside from just throwing different things on there. There is no order to them, no practicality, that's the whole point of a periodic table. There not much of a joke at all.



probably would be slightly more amusing if they had the actual symbols
halabar
Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:43 pm

Re: Random Picture Post

Shirak wrote:
Blackharon wrote:Image


Hmm, Boobs is at the top of the yellow, yet sex is near the bottom? :shock: :?


Looks like rankings by a 12-year old. Shanter awesome?.. not.
Arcand
Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:44 pm

Re: Random Picture Post

You're going to hell.
Isetnefret
Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:45 pm

Re: Random Picture Post

Nah, I quit that job YEARS ago.
Aubade
Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:48 pm

Re: Random Picture Post

Arcand wrote:You're going to hell.
Panzerdin
Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:15 pm

Re: Random Picture Post

Isetnefret wrote:Nah, I quit that job YEARS ago.
Isetnefret
Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:27 pm

Re: Random Picture Post

Image


Just in case you haven't had your fill of anal today.
Aubade
Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:56 pm

Re: Random Picture Post

Image

ZOMBIE KILLER LORE!
Grehn|Skipjack
Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:35 am

Re: Random Picture Post

Aubade wrote:http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/8161/1248190035539.jpg

ZOMBIE KILLER LORE!

He's got some red on him.