Lightbeard
Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:20 am
Re: Random Picture Post
i hope that Star Wars one is the original trilogy

Invisusira wrote:why is star trek 1 so high
that movie is boring as shit
STAR TREK: 10-15 MINUTE FLYBYS OF EVERYTHING
Aalryn wrote:I really liked matrix 2 & 3 also :/
aranil wrote:Aalryn wrote:I really liked matrix 2 & 3 also :/
/lol
Good one dude
Snake-Aes wrote:aranil wrote:Aalryn wrote:I really liked matrix 2 & 3 also :/
/lol
Good one dude
If that serves as a measure for you, when Matrix launched, I watched it 8 times in a row. For 2 and 3, i only watched each once.
Aalryn wrote:Invisusira wrote:why is star trek 1 so high
that movie is boring as shit
STAR TREK: 10-15 MINUTE FLYBYS OF EVERYTHING
QFMFT
Star Trek 1 has no less than 45 minutes of "Warp factor 1...... Warp factor 2...... Warp factor 3.... Warp factor 4..... Warp Factor 5.... WARP FACTOR 6.... WARP FACTOR 7.... WARP FACTOR 8!...
the rest of the movie is that ugly ass bald chick asking about Vger
Arnock wrote:In what universe are there only 3 rocky movies?
