Skip to content
Maintankadin

Random Picture Post

Skwigelf
Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:31 pm

Re: Random Picture Post

Grehn|Skipjack wrote:
Aubade wrote:http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/8161/1248190035539.jpg

ZOMBIE KILLER LORE!

He's got some red on him.


I'm sorry Grehn|Skipjack.
Falibard
Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:44 pm

Re: Random Picture Post

wtf?
Dragonzbane
Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:55 pm

Re: Random Picture Post

OMG...

I know you guys want some of this action...

Image
Aalryn
Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:51 pm

Re: Random Picture Post

Snake-Aes wrote:C'mon now, they weren't terrible. They just weren't as good as the first. I'll forever laugh at just about every Persephone scene!



Oh I agree they weren't as good as the first and the first could have stood as it's own single movie with no sequels. However, the second two were also good movies and the final movie ended exactly how it had to end. Hell even the oracle in the first movie said "you have to choose your life or his (refering to morpheus)" There were no loose ends after the final movie.

I do have to admit the maravinchean (sp) was misplaced, but the movies were good.

I did also play the video game and watch the animatrix, which filled in all of the gaps between each of the films so maybe that helped if you haven't done that.

I have watched the entire trillogy numerous times and recently trashed all of my DVDs in favor of the blue ray 'ultimate matrix' box set.
Culhag
Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:11 pm

Re: Random Picture Post

I still can't accept that Matrix 3 is the real ending.
To me, no one was ever free. The Matrix gave them the illusion that they escaped it but they really never did. And Neo's power in the "real world" is just more proof of that.
Snake-Aes
Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:19 pm

Re: Random Picture Post

Culhag wrote:I still can't accept that Matrix 3 is the real ending.
To me, no one was ever free. The Matrix gave them the illusion that they escaped it but they really never did. And Neo's power in the "real world" is just more proof of that.

Generally, that type of "openess" is made on purpose. The easier it is to make a Thirty-Xanathos-Pile-Up, the better it is for marketeers and retconners to sell more stuff.
Blutreich
Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:45 pm

Re: Random Picture Post

leveling weapon skills while afk (had an external macro hitting 1 repeatedly. I finally died after my weapon broke killing the maro at hammer. I got around 1.8k hits with hammer and around 2.7k hits from melee. Also i used a level 5 1h axe to lower dps.
Image
and random prettyness
Image
over 9000
Image
Grehn|Skipjack
Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:54 pm

Re: Random Picture Post

Tolaana wrote:Image

Bout time someone kicked his ass.
Tolaana
Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:57 pm

Re: Random Picture Post

Grehn|Skipjack wrote:
Tolaana wrote:http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk285/Halefor/WoWScrnShot_071109_143422.jpg

Bout time someone kicked his ass.


Actually took three of us to do it, Holy Priest, Hunter, and Myself. The priest and I tried to two man it, but he went OOM before Garrosh died, what with Saurfang beating on me during the fear. It was still a fairly close run thing.
Garov
Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:59 pm

Re: Random Picture Post

Snake-Aes wrote:
Culhag wrote:I still can't accept that Matrix 3 is the real ending.
To me, no one was ever free. The Matrix gave them the illusion that they escaped it but they really never did. And Neo's power in the "real world" is just more proof of that.

Generally, that type of "openess" is made on purpose. The easier it is to make a Thirty-Xanathos-Pile-Up, the better it is for marketeers and retconners to sell more stuff.

The only reason Matrix 3 ended the way it did was because they tied in the MMO. That was 100% completely obvious to me in the theater watching the ending. The end of Matrix 3 is truly a "throw something at the tv in disgust" moment. What's really sad is the movie is completely savable until Neo punches his hand up out of the ground (or the pile of Smith's I don't remember) and says some crap like "I can choose" or "it's my choice." If there was no Matrix MMO, the last movie would have completely ended differently and would have vindicated the filler story that Matrix 2 was. I can already feel my blood pressure rising while I type this out. I absolutely detested Matrix 3. Such a shame seeing as the first movie was full of awesome and win.
Panzerdin
Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:47 pm

Re: Random Picture Post

Tolaana wrote:
Grehn|Skipjack wrote:
Tolaana wrote:http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk285/Halefor/WoWScrnShot_071109_143422.jpg

Bout time someone kicked his ass.


Actually took three of us to do it, Holy Priest, Hunter, and Myself. The priest and I tried to two man it, but he went OOM before Garrosh died, what with Saurfang beating on me during the fear. It was still a fairly close run thing.

Someone actually had mana issues?