She wasn't naked, she had paint on.
They stick stuff like that on Billboards in Sydney...
Pbbbbtttt.
Knaughty
Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:47 pm

Merrel0525 wrote:You guys are all nuts! I guess that is what happens after being beat on repeatedly over and extended period of time.
BTW I am new here...just learning the tanking thing!
Targonis wrote:Merrel0525 wrote:You guys are all nuts! I guess that is what happens after being beat on repeatedly over and extended period of time.
BTW I am new here...just learning the tanking thing!
You'll be just like us soon enough... I used to be an intelligent resourceful human being before the asylum.
Guillex wrote:Targonis wrote:Merrel0525 wrote:You guys are all nuts! I guess that is what happens after being beat on repeatedly over and extended period of time.
BTW I am new here...just learning the tanking thing!
You'll be just like us soon enough... I used to be an intelligent resourceful human being before the asylum.
The ray of light that you did not see may or may not have erased your memory.
Tinalt wrote:Guillex wrote:Targonis wrote:Merrel0525 wrote:You guys are all nuts! I guess that is what happens after being beat on repeatedly over and extended period of time.
BTW I am new here...just learning the tanking thing!
You'll be just like us soon enough... I used to be an intelligent resourceful human being before the asylum.
The ray of light that you did not see may or may not have erased your memory.
What ray of lig...All glory to the hypnotoad!