Skip to content
Maintankadin

Relationships

Lythac
Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:42 am

Re: Relationships

Lightbeard wrote:
mew wrote:So I saw that boob Asian today that Vanifae was talking about...Yup, they sure do bounce all over the place. :V I stared at them, maybe I am bisexual.

I think if a girl is running without a high endurance sports bra, you should be completely allowed to stare without being considered rude.


*raises eyebrow*


Its not your eyebrow raising and you damn well know it.
Lightbeard
Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:44 pm

Re: Relationships

Lythac wrote:
Lightbeard wrote:
mew wrote:So I saw that boob Asian today that Vanifae was talking about...Yup, they sure do bounce all over the place. :V I stared at them, maybe I am bisexual.

I think if a girl is running without a high endurance sports bra, you should be completely allowed to stare without being considered rude.


*raises eyebrow*


Its not your eyebrow raising and you damn well know it.


Duh my eyeballs are as well

Silly
Vanifae
Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:26 pm

Re: Relationships

Slow motion running is the best kind of running.
mew
Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:30 pm

Re: Relationships

Vanifae wrote:Slow motion running is the best kind of running.

I suppose that explains why you do it so much.
Ba-zing!
Vanifae
Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:30 pm

Re: Relationships

I feel pretty.
Caelia
Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:40 pm

Re: Relationships

Vanifae wrote:I feel pretty.

orly?

and boo at gf going away for a week.
Vanifae
Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:49 pm

Re: Relationships

The prettiest of the pretty.
Dane
Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:59 pm

Re: Relationships

Vanifae wrote:I feel pretty.

Oh, so pretty, I assume.

But do you feel witty?
Vanifae
Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:59 pm

Re: Relationships

I am fucking witty.
Dane
Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:01 am

Re: Relationships

Vanifae wrote:I am fucking witty.


You know what comes next...

Sing it.
Lythac
Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:03 am

Re: Relationships

And happy?
Vanifae
Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:07 am

Re: Relationships

Relationships are like fresh baked cookies, usually they are great but sometimes they get a little burnt, then you just make the best with what you got or throw them out.
Aubade
Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:32 am

Re: Relationships

Vanifae wrote:Relationships are like fresh baked cookies, usually they are great but sometimes they get a little burnt, then you just make the best with what you got or throw them out.
mew
Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:35 pm

Re: Relationships

Vanifae wrote:Relationships are like fresh baked cookies, usually they are great but sometimes they get a little burnt, then you just make the best with what you got or throw them out.

Why the fuck would you put your cookies back in the oven after they were already good?
This analogy is bad. Cookies either come out burnt or not burnt. This implies that either the cookie was burnt to start with (you started a shitty relationship from the beginning) or you had a good relationship then you put the goddamn cookie back in the oven and burnt it some more.
TonicTank
Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:39 pm

Re: Relationships

mew wrote:
Vanifae wrote:Relationships are like fresh baked cookies, usually they are great but sometimes they get a little burnt, then you just make the best with what you got or throw them out.

Why the fuck would you put your cookies back in the oven after they were already good?
This analogy is bad. Cookies either come out burnt or not burnt. This implies that either the cookie was burnt to start with (you started a shitty relationship from the beginning) or you had a good relationship then you put the goddamn cookie back in the oven and burnt it some more.

Blamsphemy!! Who would ruin a perfectly good cooking.

Some on call Betty Crocker, we have the Dough Boy going into cardiac arrest.